Girlfriend and I are searching for a threesome

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by theKrillin, Aug 10, 2012.

1. and it's very difficult. Even online we're coming up dry. Her biggest fantasy is to bring another girl into the mix so I'm stoked but I'm getting angry at how difficult it is to find a willing female that's at least moderately attractive.

Any suggestions?

2. go to a bar or a club

3. We're both 19 :/ There's a swingers club in here but it's 21 and up.

Also any advice from experienced blades would be welcomed. I'm a little nervous about having to satisfy two girls. I can handle one with plenty left over, but still I'm sure it's exhausting and I don't know if I'll be able to control myself honestly. It's a dream come true so I imagine there's a chance I might bust instantly haha.

4. Be sure to rub one out beforehand to last longer! :D

5. pace yourself and alternate

6. Yes pace yourself and alternate..

Also don't feel like you gotta be the only one working..get the girls to pleasure each other..say when ur bout to cum pull out and tell em to eat each other out while u watch

7. Hang out in the parking lot of the club and be friendly but not cocky. You're GF needs to break the ice with the girls walking out.

8. Well don't get angry. That won't help.

They're called 'unicorns' for a reason.

I think you're a lot more likely to have luck if your gf approaches one of her friends. Girls typically don't fantasize about hooking up with a random couple. She makes your dream come true and then she goes home alone. Maybe one of her friends will be turned on by the idea because there is an actual emotional connection between them. And it will be exciting and the friend actually has reason to want good things to happen between you and the gf.

9. #9 Zeddy, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012