Girlfriend always tries to fuck me right after i smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soserious, Aug 8, 2012.

1. You're complaining cause your girl wants to fuck ?
    Is she ugly ?

And you're even madder about her trying to give you head ? Her cousin is a girl so you might of got some head from her cousin too .........

Can send a boy to do a mans job .....
    Jk op ...... But you got to give it to her

2. Truth is..she just wants to fuck you while your high and make it a rediculous experience since you are not in a sober state of mind. Girls find that more fun.

3. [quote name='"soserious"']
    Me and her don't have shit in common like that. I can talk to my bros when i'm high. About football. Or just life. Shit like that.

But shes a christian. And she doesn't like some of the shit that i say. And some shit just doesn't interest her. So its hard to have like a real conversation about something i love with her while i'm high.

And i do sometimes watch documentaries about shit that interests me. But i don't really try to learn. I just wanna have fun.[/quote]

Get a girlfriend who doesn't judge you, act annoying as fuck and has to be watched by her cousin everywhere she goes?

4. Your small and she needs it when mj is around so she wont be completely turned off.

thanks dr.phil

5. You're the practice guy she needs more practice.

6. op i will take her off your hands for you. looks like you had a missed 3some oppurtunity.

7. Boo
    Fucking
    Hoo.

8. This^

9. My girl gets super horny when she smokes lol maybe it's cause your tend to get into it more when your high, I know I do haha

10. i would have let her suck my dick infront of her cousin then proceeded to bang her cousin.

11. Your complaining...? Not sure what the problem is here.

12. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Yep. Sounds like she's trying to get a contact high from your ejaculate. Not sure what the question is here.[/quote]

Best reply ever. My friends are looking at me wierd after my lol

13. Dude....I legit want your girlfriend.

14. id say you got one hell of a girlfriend. id get high everytime before i saw her haha

15. Damn dude I'll trade girls with you in an instant. Hold on let me cut off my right hand.

16. OP is complaining?
    Something is wrong with this picture :laughing:

17. All I see is a reason to smoke a hell of a lot more

18. Contact high is just a myth, especially off of just your clothes lmao

19. Why are you complaining?