Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MalanoMan, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Haha good thinking! That way if her kids do ask her if shes smoked weed she can truthfully say no! :)

2. [quote name='"Beefbin"']

Haha good thinking! That way if her kids do ask her if shes smoked weed she can truthfully say no! :)[/quote]

Hahahaha so true!!!!

3. Just straight up tell her "I'm going to keep smoking weed no matter what you say," and take it from there.

4. And 'she won't allow that'?

Tell her she's not your mom or probation officer. Say "Woman, I love you, and weed hasn't cast me into financial ruin."

Because honestly, that's more than enough. I always read gf-against-weed threads as the equivalent of "She hates that I squeeze the toothpaste from the top", as in, just let her know that it's honestly not a big deal.

Has she seen and been around you high to know you aren't painting things lavender while starting housefires?

5. Some people simply do not wish to partake in (or accept others) cannabis use.

Sometimes a discussion about the facts can open further dialogue. Sometimes it cannot.

In any relationship respect must flow both ways. It would seem that you and your lady friend are at an impasse. If her wish is to avoid the situation entirely, and you along with it, than you must discuss how this will ultimately impact your relationship.

Depending on the relationship you have, a compromise might be possible if you are both willing to work towards it.

Peace.

6. if u only want to smoke 2-3 times a month how will she ever even know if shes not with u when ur doing it? u could just say u stopped and just toke like once every couple weeks and be fine i think

7. Tell her your going to smoke anyways and show her this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRvBWWkou8]Why Weed Is Better Than Sex - YouTube[/ame]

8. Be firm dude. Don't let her push you around.
    If I was in your situation, this is what I would say:

I'm going to smoke pot whenever I want, and I don't care if you do or not. You don't have to know about it if you don't want to, but I'm not going to stop just because you don't agree with it.

9. Don't dump her but cheat on her and keeper just for the sex until she finds out.
    You know. Like all the lifetime story just re-enact it

10. She obviously doesn't want to smoke so I wouldnt offer that to her again. I use to date a chick who hated smoking, so I just said I stopped and did it anyway. Don't bring it up and she won't ask about it. Just smoke when she's not around you, then there is no way for her to know you toke. Also, don't leave all your pieces out when she comes round. One guy said on the first page, everyone has secrets... she'd probably deny that she masturbates, what's the difference you deny that you've been smoking?

11. She's got kids?

Run, chief, fast.:cool:

12. It could always be one of those 'control freak' things. Basically she wants to see if you 'really love her' and would be willing to give up one of your favorite things in life to be with her.

As for the thing about her kids you can always try telling her this. Say that her kids will probably end up trying it anyway and she'll just make things worse if she gives them a bunch of bs about how horrible weed is. Then they'll try it, see how it's not that bad and start wondering what other drugs they've been lied to about.

13. You could always offer her sexual favors if she does it!
    That's what I did to get my boyfriend to do it! But... I'm a female, and stereotypically speaking, guys would probably give in more to the sexual favors thing. Offer her something a lady would like... like, uhh... hmm... What the fuck do ladies like enough to do anything over?!? Here, you say, "If you smoke weed, you will have all my trust for as long as I love you," Yeah, dem ladies love them some commitment and shiz all romantic and what not, pfffft. Wtf, I'm sorry, I'm super baked.

14. #34 green collar, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    your 18, dump your square bear and find a new bitch that is down with the ganji!

15. Holy Shit you guys have been great at helping out! Thanks haha

When she talks about kids its in the future. Were both still seniors in high school but weed has definitely not gotten in the way of school. (Im taking 2 ap classes and got exempt from my Calc and graphic design finals.)

I think the only way to go right now is just smoke and dont talk about it. Id love to share it with her because I enjoy it so much but that's not really a possibility. So for now I'm secret stoner boy.

16. Kk. all u gota do is get to get down with anal. after she anals a couple times pull a joint out after the bang session. WIN

17. My ex left me because i was hiding the fact that i smoked regularly so if you say you're gunna quit theres always a chance of your buddies saying something to/around her accidently. I would be perfectly honest with her and let her know that you don't smoke that much and that it doesn't change the person that you are. If she has a problem with that she doesn't have enough faith in you

18. Man, don't listen to all these people telling you to dump her. I mean come on, just because shes against weed, thats a reason to dump a girlfriend? Weed is fucking awesome, but its no reason to dump somebody, unless theres other reasons why she sucks.

My advice is to keep trying to convince her, and showing you that it doesn't mess up your life. Maybe try hiding it from her so she doesn't bring it up anymore. Good luck to you man.

19. im tellin u man, u get the anal goin at a steady rate u can smoke all u want. just dont be a space case