Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MalanoMan, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I don't know where else to put this so I'm just gunna put this here. I apologize ahead of time to avoid agitation.

So I have this girlfriend (she's pretty awesome) but she's against weed. I've given her the facts, and keep telling her weed isn't as bad as she thinks it is. We both drink occasionally and I've even told her that drinking is considered worse than smoking for your health. We've gone through the whole gateway drug thing and I keep trying to tell her that's not true. Now she's keeps telling me that when her kids ask her if she smoked pot she wants to be able to say no.

TLDR: girlfriend is against weed and refuses to smoke it. I need advice.

So does anyone have any advice for me? I'm trying to convice her to let me do it freely and she won't even allow that.

2. Dump her ass.
    But if you want to keep her and still smoke, just do it on the DL. Everyone has secrets

3. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"'][/quote]

Hey look like I said, I'm sorry I actually found other threads about this but I like to have personal advice.

4. How old are you guys?

5. [quote name='"noviceGrower420"']How old are you guys?[/quote]

Both 18

6. Dump her. Do her that favor at least so she can find someone deserving of her

Some people don't want to smoke weed, and it's not because of government brainwashing or some other kiddie shit spewed around here. Is that really hard to believe

7. How does being with her and not getting high ever sound?
    You now know the answer.

8. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Dump her. Do her that favor at least so she can find someone deserving of her

Some people don't want to smoke weed, and it's not because of government brainwashing or some other kiddie shit spewed around here. Is that really hard to believe[/quote]

You're saying I'm not deserving of her? Look you don't even know our relationship so you can't even say that.

On the other hand, you're right I need to learn that some people just don't want to do it. I'm not trying to make her to I just want her to let me to.

9. [quote name='"MalanoMan"']

You're saying I'm not deserving of her? Look you don't even know our relationship so you can't even say that.

On the other hand, you're right I need to learn that some people just don't want to do it. I'm not trying to make her to I just want her to let me to.[/quote]

That is what I mean. Don't push it on her if she doesn't want it.

As for you, find a compromise both can be happy with. Or is she totally against you smoking it too?

10. Honestly best bet is to tell her you quit smoking you'll make her happy lol girls like that (my girl is similar) just need to hear what they wanna hear. They're guy is clean cut doesn't smoke etc, so let em feed into it...and it'll never come up again trust me

11. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']

That is what I mean. Don't push it on her if she doesn't want it.

As for you, find a compromise both can be happy with. Or is she totally against you smoking it too?[/quote]

Yeah definitely. I'm not trying to push it upon her.

And as for me, she really is a stickler. During the school year I don't smoke a lot but I'd like to smoke maybe 2 or 3 times a month and she won't even allow that.

12. Jesus christ man, If she doesn't like weed and you're a pothead why are you dating her? I've seen this thread too many damn times.

13. Slap her with your cock.

14. #15 TheZodiac, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    MURDER HER... lol just playing

she sounds like a square, that needs to smoke some weed lol

[​IMG]

15. i agree with u, except for the just kidding part

16. Hahaha great advice guys but....
    1. I can't murder her hahaha funny tho
    2. I don't want to lie to her but hey we all tell fibs sometimes...
    3. I dont want to break up.

Well fuck it sounds like I'm a square too.

17. OP listen to me, you have got to find a way to get her high. I used to be against it too (i don't really know why), but then i actually tried it and now me and my girlfriend smoke daily! :smoke:

18. actually i think this is true as well.

you should lock her in a room, then vent weed into it and get high :smoke:

wait untill shes good and high and open the door with snacks

then watch a movie, and well see what she thinks about weed :)

19. I was thinking about doing it with a brownie. I've only smoked around her twice and each time she completely separates herself.