Girlfriend advice wanted

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Khalifafan, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Yeah man, if the guy was trying to be her friend he'd invite her out to hang with him and his bros, n shit... Not to his house.

2. tell the gf sure, it's ok, will give YOU the time to go shopping for lingerie with this girl at work that keeps asking you too...she wants a mans opinion on what makes men horny...

GF shouldn't have any problems with it, if she trust you...

3. The one thing that you have to have in a relationship is trust; you give and you get. Trust her to make the right decision. When you loose trust in someone you love, you might as well just get rid of them. It's okay to have a dog on a chain but remember to give it some slack. It all comes down to how much you trust her, not the guy. Good luck to you!

4. fuck that shit.. theirs no way in hell id let my chick do something of that nature based on the situation u described... if she wants to go kick it and go get dicked down make that bitch break up with you first...or better yet you chuck the deuce, it will suck theirs no doubt about it, but its better than finding out some dumb bitch lied to you while she went and got split by some random fool..

just my .02:rolleyes:

5. Thanks so much blades
    Grasscity is the only place tht gives down to earth advice
    She says she never had a friend tht did anything for her and she was always to shy to go and be friendly
    My friend (female) told me tht when they went to get something to eat at the boardwalk, the fuckin cashier gave her free fried oreos
    Tht doesnt happen too often i assume
    But anyway i didnt know how to respond
    Then i finally said "so if u never had anyone take u out or anything...what am i?"
    What do u think

6. This post ^ im confused!

7. dtb. - dump that b*

8. [quote name='"BigCats"']This post ^ im confused![/quote]

She told me she never had anyone take her out
    She told me she was upset with herself tht she was always too shy to be friendly with the opposing sex
    Mind u weve been dating close to 8 months and its been very surreal and promising
    I asked her what am i to u then?
    If she never had anyone do things for her, what have i done?!?!? Or shud i say havent done!?!?
    I took her to a concert we always eat out and i buy her clothes and jewelry
    I guess tht doesnt count

9. Eff that.

10. Lol what a hoe.... Why she need to go on a little date w. a complete stranger... All alone and it would be weird of you went? Why would it be weird if there just tryin to be friends. A good girl is so hard to find today. Just break up with her, save yourself a lot of frustration and heartache and stress man. That's why I am not getting feelings like that for a girl again until I'm ready to be married.

Date a few weeks, fuck and dip.
    *^^^* repeat for years

Then you sort out the good ones. Way to many girls for you to deal with this shit.

11. He can be the next Jeffrey Dahlmer. Don't trust him!

Nah but seriously it is kinda fucked up. I wouldn't want my girl doing that with some random ass dude, it is actually pretty sketchy.

12. Dick her up good one last time, then send that bitch packing.. Not worth it trust meee.. all problems from here on out

13. #33 BigCats, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Duckpigsduck"']Lol what a hoe.... Why she need to go on a little date w. a complete stranger... All alone and it would be weird of you went? Why would it be weird if there just tryin to be friends. A good girl is so hard to find today. Just break up with her, save yourself a lot of frustration and heartache and stress man. That's why I am not getting feelings like that for a girl again until I'm ready to be married.

Date a few weeks, fuck and dip.
    *^^^* repeat for years

Then you sort out the good ones. Way to many girls for you to deal with this shit.[/quote]

Oh yeahh! Thats how you find a keeper lol! Dick her up good??? Who says this kind of shit... people are saying some weird shit!

14. Quad biking on his property - sounds like a a pretty personal/intimate kind've occasion IMO. He's showing off what he has.
    It wasn't even just "Hey, chat over a coffee at your work", it's "come to the place I live". Pretty different levels there if you ask me.

Someone else pointed out that it was strange that she said it "would be weird" if the OP came along - I agree with this.
    I mean, did she tell him she's involved with someone? Then personally I think pretty much any given invite should be for two.
    I don't tell my wife what to do but I'm pretty sure she'd feel the same way about me spending 1-on-1 time with females I'd just met.

It's not like he was an existing male friend, this is a guy that's visited her coffee shop and asked her to spend time with him.
    Old friends and existing male friends are fine with me...well, with the exception of some girls that are clearly still hung up on their exes.
    But "new" friends...look lets face it, guys don't really just ask chicks to hang out, especially not at their place, if they're not interested in pursuing something further.
    In this situation as well - he's buying coffee from her...it's not like they've even had a huge chance to talk at length therefore any kind've interest on his part IMO is based on her aesthetic allure...which leads me to believe he's interested in her for other reasons than just establishing friendship.

Even chicks in this thread would probably have issues with the flipside of this.

OP, I wouldn't be ok with this if I were you and I think you have the right to be concerned without being made to feel like some kind've control freak.
    You're aware of how males operate. You have your answer already.
    Either your girl can't see this, or sadly she can...which is what I'm leaning towards with her thinking it "would be weird" for you to come.

I don't say this lightly at all - I think in this situation you should throw out an ultimatum. Tell her you wouldn't do this to her, and even if you were going to and she expressed a concern you would LISTEN to her.
    Tell her that it seems like she's more interested in this guy than she should be because she's ignoring the intimacy of the invite and not allowing you to be part of it. I'd tell her if she's interested in pursuing this, she can, but that's her making the choice to be with him over you.
    Now, I know that you don't want her to say "ok then I'm going with him", but that's better than allowing this shit to go on, then find out it's happening behind your back anyways.
    It's time to confront this shit, and if she can't/won't end or change it...then personally I wouldn't agree to be involved with her any longer.

15. set up something with a minter of a chick,
    tell your gf oh she invited me to hers to "your idea"
    and see what she rekons, if she blasts you about it say well fuck... eat a dick and go ride that quad then

16. I never thought she would ever be like this
    I just think she isnt bright enough to realize what shes doing is wrong in so many ways

17. Random guy wants to take your girlfriend quadding in an isolated area, sounds legit.

18. Go up to him and BAM! Double punch to the dick. Beat that fucker off.. Wait, what?

19. Op, the problem wasn't that she got asked out.
    The problem here is, she thought nothing of accepting the offer.
    And then even worse defended the offer on dubious logistics.
    (And) then furtheremore treated you offhandedly and was unappreciative of your deeds/ yourhistory together. As well as your emotions concerning this whole situation in general. As clearly it is causing you some duress/stress. Leave her, s'not worth it.