Girlfriend advice wanted

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Khalifafan, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Sup blades
    Got a girlfriend problem
    Some guy always walks into where my gf works and gets coffee
    Shes 18 hes 21 mind you
    He always talks to her and is really friendly
    Im not gonna lie
    My gf is a pretty good looking girl
    This guy asked her if she wanted to go quadding on his property
    She thinks there should be no problem on my end with being ok with her going
    I would rather not have her go because thts just like fucked up
    Like she would rather go out with this kid than have some respect for me
    How should i respond to this??

2. Tell that bitch fuck no, unless you want some total stranger shagging your girl on the back of a quad bike.

3. That ain't cool at all.

4. Yeah fuck that. Have a little man to man talk with this kid. gotta rid the competition.

5. She should be able to have friends other than yourself, but this guy does not just wanna be her friend, that's for sure. If you don't wanna be the bad guy in this one, ask her if you can join her.

6. is she not aloud to have friends?

7. She should've asked him if it was alright if her boyfriend came along, either that would be alright with him or he would back off. I think its safe to say he's trying to hook up with her, I would be a little concerned that he might try to come on to her if she doesnt make it clear to him that shes in a relationship atleast.

8. [quote name='"countingstars"']She should be able to have friends other than yourself, but this guy does not just wanna be her friend, that's for sure. If you don't wanna be the bad guy in this one, ask her if you can join her.[/quote]

I did and she said it would be weird
    She can have friends i really dont care
    But when some dude asks ur gf do go do something with him, it doesnt matter what it is
    If she thinks its okay then im not cool with some dude taking my girl out ya know

9. #9 So_savage420, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']is she not aloud to have friends?[/quote]

I don't think its that I think it's because it's some random dude who she knows nothing about him or isn't associated with him in anyway besides the fact he just goes in there to get coffee but out of nowhere wants to hang out with her and go "quadding".

Yea it's just not right to me either OP not at all. All you can do is be honest and go look I don't feel comfortable with you going out with that guy and go from there, tell her how you feel.

10. Girls will always pull that "can't i have other friends" bullshit... but I say either you have to be there if she's hanging out with one guy.... or you should start hanging out with other girls 1 on 1 and see how your gf feels about that.

11. Doesn't sound like she can be trusted. Sorry man.

If she feels this way about this situation, you're just scratching the surface if future issues.

12. Whats weird to me is that she thinks it would be weird to involve her boyfriend in meeting new people.

13. Eh. This is a rough situation.

I wouldn't personally like my chick to go off and have a "date" with some other guy.

Does she know how to ride? If not, he's probably thinking he'll have to show her by jumping on it with her. Trust me, I've done that. :laughing:

Best of luck buddy.

14. [quote name='"ChevyBLAZER420"']Doesn't sound like she can be trusted. Sorry man.

If she feels this way about this situation, you're just scratching the surface if future issues.[/quote]

^this .... she's obviously not that serious about you and looking to have fun with a new dude and cock! Brutal! Id start looking for a more loyal girl bro! :/

15. Fuck man i hate people sometimes
    Not my fellow blades but everyone else lol
    This girl has told me on multiple occasions that she sees a great future and wants to stay together until marriage
    I mean i can tell shes into me
    I just dont know man

16. Well, I find it weirder that she finds it weird. :confused:
    It doesn't sound ok to me, but not knowing you guys, that's about as much as I can tell.

17. your obviously having problems with this... or you wouldn't have posted questions

you won't listen... but cut her loose... the problems will now start to get worse... and even if you feel good there will be things happening you don't know about

relationship over... but you'll think im nutty and skip right over the obvious answer...

who cares if she's into you.... she's doing something that makes you feel uneasy and your not welcome to the party.... so she does not give a shit about you

18. instead of quadding she'll be getting banged by quadruple dicks

kinkiness ftw

19. As a chick I'll just say, she's an idiot. I had the same way of thinking til my bf pointed out to me that I wouldn't like it if the tables were turned.. he had to tell me a few dozen times but I finally got it. I realize how stupid and unlogical I was being. Just talk to her, point out the obvious. If you have to, go hang out with a chick that's just a friend and let her see how it feels. If she doesn't get it, don't try too hard. She won't be worth all the trouble if she never gets it. If she gets it, cool. Good luck with whatever you do dude.

20. Ewe, I would say tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable for a guy that you don't know at all to take her to his house alone. And that it makes you feel even more uncomfortable that she finds it weird to ask him to bring her boyfriend along.

Baby, I really don't feel that comfortable with you going to this guys house that I don't know at all.

But all we are going to do is ride his quads around.

Why am I not allowed to come? You are female, he's male, and you want some time to hang out with him one on one?

Aren't I allowed to have friends? Are you trying to control me?

No, but you have to be able to understand why I'm uncomfortable with this. What if *name of hot friend who's a girl* invites me to go horseback riding with her, wouldn't you feel a little uncomfortable if I said it would be weird to invite you?

Well, I'm going anyways, and you can't do anything about it.

It's just a little hard for me to believe that this good looking guy is going to take you to his house to be alone and not hit on you. If you go I don't want to speak of the thoughts that will be going through my mind, I think I'll feel disgusted and may have to end this relationship.