Girlfiend that has never masturbated

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jdldms, Oct 27, 2013.

1. #1 jdldms, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    Hello community!
    So I've had some girlfriends in the past, but they were like coca-cola relationships, they were good on the present but probably very bad on the long run and I've always had the idea that girls masturbated less than guys but they still did it quite a lot.
    I'm now in a serious relationship and couldn't ask for a better partner, when we're around one another we can just be ourselves and not worry about shit, I'm really happy.
    The other day we were talking and I don't know why but it was about masturbation, and she(my gf) admitted that she has never masturbated, she doesn't think of it as a bad thing and neither do I.(She's 18)
    The idea that the first masturbation experience she had was through my hands just makes me a bit confused, when we're together I make her really horny and it just seems awkward because you would think someone who has never masturbated wouldn't be as sexually active and provocative as she is.
    I'm certain she isn't lying about the never having masturbated thing, so that's not the issue...
    Have you guys ever had such experience?

2. She doesn't masturbate because she prefers to satisfy her twat with the D.

3. i wouldn't doubt it. it's very possible that she never has. just make sure you do it right, she'll never leave. make her show you her O face :bongin:  :bongin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIN3EgBIHg

4. Forgot to mention that she's a virgin.

5. #5 -Martyr, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013

Then what the fuck are you doing on this forum? GO! GET OUT OF HERE! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

6. Dude run. Virgin ladies get clingy as Fuck.

7. After you give her the first dick she's gonna turn into Overly Attached GF.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Mr Unknown, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    If you're looking to have a relationship, then stay with her lol but if you want this to be short term then I say leave. But do you op.I did have a girl once that didn't like to get pounded, be in doggy, or be on top. She was also the hottest piece of ass I got, but thinking about it, the sex could've gotten really boring. Sent from The Gods.

9. I took my gf's virginity and that was 4 years ago and we're still dating happily. But it was rocky for a while, and she is still fairly clingy. I don't regret it, I love her. But is that what you're looking for?

10. i doubt shes never masturbated. you realize most kids discover masturbation at a young age right? she may not be fucking herself with ten inch dildos BUT

i bet shes rubbed her clit, or used her shower head, or humped a stuffed animal, or any combination of the above.

and yea i have had virgins that were very provocative. a few actually. 3/4 turned out to be sluts. and honestly imo the fourth one was a slut too. but i went out with her for so long i guess i cant really call her that.

but yea just because a girl isnt experienced doesnt mean shes not a slut. and just because a girls hymen is intact doesnt mean she doesnt have experience with dicks.

11. There are 2 kinds of people in the world

Those who masturbate
    and those who lie and say they never have

12. No worries!!! Stay with her, she obviously needs you to do that for her, how ever... She will in time find out how to do it and you should encourage it.. Help her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Pshhh yea right I bet them fingers stay pruned

14. I don't see the issue here. 

15. lol every time i see you post its fuckin hilarious.

16. Damn that must be nuts, I mean abstinence is one thing but to keep all that poison in your body for like 6 years...she's like a volcano waiting to happen.

17. I've never masturbated either. My mom always does it for me.

18. #18 PhilthyPhil, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    damn lazytoker, you took lazy to a whole new level, legendary nut status. I want to be able to just make eye contact with my urethra opening and make myself cum mentally, that would be the laziest nut to exist.

19. My fiance is the same in a sense. She has tried masturbation but could never enjoy or get herself off. But that's where I come in... Teeheee, get it?... :smoke:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Well I rather have a good relationship and mediocre sex than amazing sex with someone who really doesn't give a fuck about me.
    But that's me...