..girl, you must be a parking ticket...

Discussion in 'General' started by dank aaron, May 3, 2009.

1. cuz you got FINE written all over u.

[​IMG]

2. "There's a time and a place for pick-up lines. The time is never. You can figure out the place."

[​IMG]

3. lol good one.

i prefer to use the old line: "are your legs tired, cuz youve been running through my mind all day"

usually good for at least a blowJ

4. doubt it

5. LMAO :hello:

6. Do you watch your panties in Windex because i see myself in them.

7. face palm....:hide:

8. No really. Pick up lines don't work....

9. Pick up lines are for guys who are intimidated by women and have absolutely no success in talking to women whatsoever. I can imagine you at a bar saying something like that to some woman and her rejecting you and you trying to play it off like she wants you and then doing it to someone else. If a pickup line ever works on a woman I wouldn't be so quick to take her home because she's probably A. a hooker, B. a tranny-hooker. Watch yourself man.

10. I only ever used pickup lines when I was dating a girl just so we could laugh at the stupidity of them.

11. I wouldnt even do that...

12. Well that got me some good pink that day. :D

13. It just seems so unfair that some women are so attractive and some are so... not...

14. Because you're one of the not so attractive?

15. BATTLE ROYALE!

:cool:

16. #16 dank aaron, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    wow so i made this thread with the intentions of having people talk about india de beaufort, the girl i the picture.

i didn't know it was dealing with a bunch of homosexual men who would rather dissect the success of pickup lines than check out a chick. here's the bottom line. pickup lines are corny as hell. you'll almost never pull a classy girl using one, but they can cause girls to laugh and if you have a group of girls laughing, youre in. i've used them both successfully and unsuccessfully. i take my successes and failures with a grain of salt because i'm usually wasted when i spit pickup lines to girls.

additionally, i find it funny that you are all so fast to jump on pickup lines. i was taking a gander at the "how long has it been since you had sex" thread and...well, the majority of people on grass city have no sex life in my eyes. i understand that this is a matter of personal choice and i'm fine with that. i just don't need to hear shit about getting ass from a bunch of people who don't get any.

17. You sound like a really nice guy....Can we be friends?

18. lol @ OP chill dude why so bitter?

what did you expect everyone to be like 'OH YES SHES EXTREMELY SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE IT WOULD BE OF GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HER'

19. ^^ i mean i didn't expect descriptions of each poster's boner as a result of the pic but this thread has gone completely south. just trying to straighten shit up

20. #20 Blutteufel, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Of course he did. People that make pointless threads like this always do. I dunno, maybe he thinks we're all sexually-starved 14-year-olds that will toss out +rep to anyone to can post a picture of a hot woman.