Girl with hairy asshole?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Oh shit I better pull out my eyelashes.

2. Fucking hilarious. Always remember to shave front and back.

3. Aww shit I forgot about the eyelashes, fine you can keep them, new rule.

4. Huge Turnoff ha

5. Niggas talk a lot of shit. To be honest, I don't shave that much. My hair grows slowly and it's not thick so I can not shave anything for a month or two and be fine.

Once it hits like three months, yeah, it starts to get long and I don't like it.

Anyway, like I said, I dont shave a ton. I have curly hair so I get ingrown hairs if I have too much and no guy, I mean no guy has ever been like, naw girl. Go shave. I will not have sex with you because you haven't shaved.

There have been times when I wasn't expecting sex and I'm like no, I haven't shaved! Let's wait! And dude was like, I dont care. Let's go!

Moral of the story, who cares?

And I shaved my butthole once but it was soooooooooooo itchy and who wants to have to stick their fingers in their ass to itch? Gross lol.

I looked at my asshole the other day. Its been like two years or more since I've shaved and it looks perfectly fine. Not gross at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. i dont care as long as its not stankin

7. I've broke up with girls for the troll hole...shit was all good just a week ago...

It's easier to drop them then to have the "please shave your asshole" convo imo haha

8. proud to say my ass hole is hair free

9. #29 Cawdswallup, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    As long as it's not a forest it doesn't matter. I'm not going to penetrate your ass and my dick's not going near it anyway. Not my thing. 

10. [​IMG]

11. nah dude if you care about her let her know... just be nice about it. my bf told me about mine and i didn't even know it was there, now its not.

12. 50 bucks says op has unibrow..:laughing:

13. Nahhh haha I like to keep everywhere smooth and shaven. Asshole included

14. Oh, look at me still not shaving my asshole

15. My ex had hair around her butt hole and Ya it was a huge turn off, but she was kinda hairy in general. Cute but hairy...

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

16. Just because he still had sex doesnt mean its attractive. The male mind before ejaculation and after, can be very different.

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"

17. Haha no shit, you can be thinking "omfg this is so hot" and then 1 orgasm later "Dear god please give me my jizz back".

18. What I'm saying is just rock what you want to rock. It's so ridiculous that people act so absolute about body hair when the majority of the time, it doesn't really matter.

To say that all girls should be completely hairless and that you wouldn't fuck a girl with hair just screams that you're still immature as fuck.

It's just gross. On top of that, I know for a fact most people don't care what type of body hair you have as long as its not an overgrown rain forest. Guys just like to talk out of their ass and pretend like they have ridiculous high standards to impress other dudes. For what reason? I can't tell you.

19. Doesn't bother me as I don't look at chicks assholes. 

20. I call BS.

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"