Girl Wants To

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChangeWeedLaws, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've always thought badly of slutty girls. But last night while high i had an epiphany. Slutty girls are great!

They'll allow you to have sex with other people cuz they'll be doing the same thing. And most of them workout. 

2. I wouldn't suggest you to think of them badly but I also wouldn't suggest dating any. Believe me. I'm friends with many so called sluts and they truly just enjoy playing with the guys that like them. Not only that but if you begin to grow feelings for said slut, what then? Will you be the one to tame her horniness towards every living being with a dick? Probably not. So in my opinion, its not a good idea. And you're high dude. Come down a little bit and think about this some more lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Stds are fun. Something just doesn't seem right about putting one's dick in a hole knowing that some other dude was just plowing her. It's gross and shameful imo; not saying I haven't smashed some sloots but still, gotta do better.

4. Get yourself tested op. STD's aren't great.

5. A slut every few months and a condom never hurt anyone.

6. Sluts.

What happened to the days when women had self respect, when romance mattered, when feelings existed, when things had meaning?

Now it's like hey, I just met you, and you are attractive, let's just fuck and have nothing come from it! Except maybe a baby, and I know you won't be there for me, and I'll just abort the child, but your hot so yeah let's just have some instant gratification!  :laughing:

7. #9 Stormy Sea, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014

When's the last time I saw a thread on here about a chick complaining because she 'loves' her boyfriend but wants to fuck other guys? Well, I actually haven't... I'm sure you guys can point me towards one though.  :smoke:

When's the last time I saw a thread on here about a guy complaining because he 'loves' his girlfriend but wants to fuck other girls? Uh, almost every week. LOL. 

These double standards though...  :confused_2:  Whatever, welcome to the internet I guess.

Imo, sleep w/ who you wanna sleep w/ and fuck other people's opinions. It's your life. But seriously, use protection!

8. Wear condoms...

Bicycle girls are often rode hard, put away wet and passed around.

9. If a guy complains about loving his girlfriend but wants to fuck other girls, well he doesn't really love his girlfriend then, and I think that's just as pathetic. 

But, can't tell you how many times I've known girls to cheat on their boyfriends. Especially once a little liquor goes down their throats. I know more women who cheat then I do men.

It's both sexes, guess I can't just blame women, I frown upon slutty men just as much as I frown upon slutty women. 

I like to say to each their own, but still, deep down...it still bothers me. 

10. There's some but they are becoming fewer and farther between, especially if they are attractive.

11. Yep. It's always a shame when I meet a beautiful girl, because I always assume she isn't worth my time or my money because she's probably just a hit it and quit it type of girl that's been around the block many times.

Of course, there are times when I meet gorgeous women who aren't like that and I actually really respect them, but it's extremely rare. 

12. The fuck planet do you live on? Ever heard of a brothel? Shits been around for centuries. You act like being a slut is something new. Some women have self respect, others don't. It's been that way for thousands of years...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Brothels, yes. What, you think all the women working at brothels did so because they were sluts? Enjoyed it? I'm sure some did, but for other women it was hard for them to make money and it was a last resort. It was one of the only ways women could make money. 

Even prostitutes today only are in it for the money. Sure some are just straight skanks, but still.

It may have been that way for "thousands" of years, but not like it is today. It's not just women either.

Just take a look at how STD's, Aids, single pregnant mothers, and so on has skyrocketed the last two to three decades. Sex is thrown around left and right like it's nothing anymore, especially since the popularity of condoms and birth control. 

You're right, condoms and birth control have made sex much more the norm. There were still sluts but they were much more cautious about it due to religion, and the lack of abortion or birth control. Back then the sluts couldn't express themselves as much as they can now. A lot of it has to do with how much more prevalent sex has become from movies to advertisements.

People want to experiment and have fun before they get into a long term relationship. Don't you?

15. Experiment and have fun, do I want that?

What is there to experiment, sleep with any attractive girl I please to? Sounds great and all, but it's not me.

I experiment by dating girls. Old fashion style, ya know. Take her out, get to know her, talk to her, become friends. I get to mess around with her, and possibly could lead to a relationship. 

But no, I don't go to parties and slam a girl just to slam a girl. I don't just fuck any ol bitch. 

16. A trashcan is just as efficient, less chance of disease, pregnancy, and the guilt will pass.

Save a ho, use a trashcan!

:smoke:

17. So here's my latest encounter with a slut. She basically walks around my work flaunting her gender like she wants it, talks to me and a friend about threesomes and hooking up with multiple guys. So we try it ourselves and make out with her for a little then the rape allegations come out then the police get involved. I'm so scared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.