Girl wants to meet up but I'm afraid she'll think I'm weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Some college girl messaged me asking if I knew her friend, I said yes.. & then she gave me her number, told me to call her and invited me to hangout with her. I politely declined (because i suck at talking to girls) & she said its because I don't like her?
    Now she's asking to hangout with her this week.

I'm not good at talking to girls and in the past when I met with girls I would always be quiet and awkward..

Does she like me? & why & how do I get over the fear of hanging out with her ? I hate being socially awkward -.-

• Like Like x 1
  2. I want a girlfriend so bad but I'm so self conscious

3. FFS dude.

• Like Like x 10
  4. OK, first, step back from the ledge. It's not as bad as you think.

Some of us guys never lose that feeling of being awkward around women. And it's not a small group. I know we all want to think that we're the only ones, we're not. What I've found is that all of a sudden you're with the right girl and you'll find it in you to push forward.

So it's OK to allow yourself to be in that situation. Go hangout with the girl. You might get lucky and push through it. She obviously likes you. She's asked you twice now. If there was ever a chance to get past your awkwardness, it's with a girl that likes you and isn't afraid to let you know.

Don't be afraid to tell her about your awkwardness right away if you feel yourself choking. Give her a chance to take the lead. Once you get past the first 5 minutes you will be a different person.

• Like Like x 11
  5. Tell her you're awkward and ask her to fuck right away so you can relax. That should break the ice and if she's still around she's the weird one.

• Like Like x 11
  6. Everyone I meet thinks I'm weird. It's probably just a huge coincidence.

What's the worst that could happen?

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -- Socrates

• Like Like x 2
  7. This guy...This fuckin' guy gets it.

We cannot instill confidence in you; no matter what weird, fucked up way you have it in your head...We cannot help you, you are on your own.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just be your awkward self. Let it flow. If she likes you, she likes you .. and it'll be kinda hard to turn her off if she's already made her mind up.

Trust me - you couldn't shake off a girl if you wanted to, once she falls in love .. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Think of it this way. Let's just say you fell in love with Zooey Deschanel.

Then you start dating Zooey Deschanel for a few months..

Of course, a few months later .. you find out Zooey Deschanel has mental health issues and is awkward and thinks she's ugly. Would you break up with her?

10. You gotta learn eventually to put yourself out there, my man.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just be friendly. Stop thinking about a girl as a girl.. and just as another person. One with ideas and passions and insecurities. Just like everyone else. Just like you.

'Some college girl'... Why is that my only chance to create an image of her? Could you speak of her a little more?

You declined hanging out.. and as a result, she told you that she knows you don't like her? How did you react?

Only you can figure out why you have a fear. How to get over your fear? Face it head on, and realize that you will still survive, probably without even a blemish to show for it.

People are only scary when we don't know how to identify with them.

12. College girls just want a free ride to campus and good grades...I mean dank weed. How can one go wrong?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Man this is the 3rd time this guy did this kind of post where he writes a speece how hes to nervous blah blah blah. We write constructive comments, he never responds again.

Its a troll post. By a very inexperienced troll.
    An apprentice, teacher let me pass troll Academy because she felt bad, troll lol.

14. Except I've seen Jeffer around here for years, if he's a troll he's a committed one lol

I think he's just shy, and fulfills his own prophecy by flaking on chicks who then think that he isn't into them lol

Look dude, SHE called YOU, that means that she's interested enough in you, she obviously doesn't think your weird or a creep or she wouldn't be hitting you up.

Just hang out with her and play it cool, don't put so much pressure on yourself.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Some good advice on here already.

I'm the same, awkward and quiet. It's normally hard to get a 2nd date.
    What I found is just to be myself, if the girl can't handle you being shy weird or awkward, it wouldn't work out anyways.
    Be yourself and let loose.

16. Oh my god, he's STILL doing this?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. I used to be like that, extremely awkward and couldn't talk to people if my life depended on it.
    Learn to embrace the wierd, it worked for me. When I turned 17 or 18 I just stopped giving a fuck (went from virgin to had slept with at least 30 people in a year) and a lot of people find it refreshing to be around someone who is wierd and they know it but just don't care.

• Like Like x 1

18. LOL...

19. remember, she wants to hang out with you. You got this

• Like Like x 1
  20. I
    I'll remember that

• Like Like x 2