Girl wants to fuck me with a strap on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Jan 6, 2014.

1. So there's a girl I have been talking to and had a couple flings with... she recently was with me and informed me that she wanted to fuck me in the ass with a strap on. WTF! I said fuck no... what is the world coming to. I have an open mind, but no way in hell will I let a girl fuck me in the ass with a strap on. I like it licked, not sticked. 

I'm frightened to even have this girl over anymore... she might stick me while I'm sleep. Plenty more fish in the sea..... 

Hmmm  :hide:

3. Trying everything once..

..except murder.

Try and try and try again.

:D

4. "Its one thing if a broad uses her pinky on you, but your talking about a strap on"

Howard Stern

(If memory serves me correct)

5. Well maybe let her explore more with her fingers and tongue if it's too much tell her no thanks and move onSent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6. Is she down to receive anal?Sent from The Gods.

7. OP. Suck it up, grow a pair and do it. 

8. Good advice. I'm gonna take it.

9. Bro run... run as fast as you can and do not..... DO NOT let her touch your butthole

10. She sounds like alot of fun.

11. pee in her butt

12. [quote name="El Duderino" post="19287543" timestamp="1388973086"]pee in her butt[/quote]That'll show her

13. You don't like girls or something? You gay?

14. Op, send her to me, I don't mind freaky sex I'd rather have it stuck it then have to try to pull it out like a close minded fool -

15. maybe she's a tranny and is afraid to say it, so "it" put it that way

16. Not tonight dear, I got hurty piles.

17. yea. she says its a strap onm then guy wonders why its warm.

18. [quote name="Slenderman" post="19287645" timestamp="1388974067"]You don't like girls or something? You gay?[/quote] 1388974427002.jpg