Girl wants to drink alone with me, need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by carrythezer0, Sep 30, 2010.

1. QFT :cool:

(to the OP: now get back in here and tell us how much fun you had already!)

2. If you don't know what to do now, you will when you get drunk ;)

3. She knows whats up.

4. Just don't be like superbad and try to get drunk fast and spit it all out. :p

5. Nah pop rocks used for pleasure....lick the pussy all over...generously apply pop rocks....continue licking....its like an explosion of vibration.

Seriously though wtf happened? OP got so nervous that he drank so much he died?

6. haha :hello:

7. bump...needa hear the ending to this story!:cool:

8. #48 carrythezer0, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    This is so disappointing to you all, I'm sure, but I didn't even hook up with the chick. Turns out she is crazier than she is hot. We were having a great time being drunk as shit, laughing at everything, we had some things in common, she said I was funny and cute and all that it was all good. At one point she says she wants to switch to the bed (we were on the couch), so we do that, but then all this bitch wants to do is cuddle. I kept trying to make a move, and she would just move my arm away. I don't get it... I mean, that's alright, but she led me on super bad. The next day, she was talking about me "tickling" her ass and boobs. We hung out again a few days later, sober, and she was hella annoying, but then after I dropped her off she said she had a crush on me and she really liked me, and I'm thinking to myself, "Am I in high school again or something?" We talked and both said we didn't want anything serious, but I'm doubting that I want to put up with this just in order to have a good time. I can find other women, it's just that this seemed like an easy transition from my longest relationship. She's kinda cool, but a little too immature for me to really put up with this again. When I hang out with her, I just want to bang her to shut her up (I'm not an asshole, I swear), but Idk blades, sex>annoyingness? I'm leaning towards fuck it and move on! :) Anyway, this other chick that's really cool/pretty/seems interested will be at a party I'm at this weekend, so I'm hoping to have a good time with her. I just want to forget about my ex, for real.

haha by the way, I lol'd real hard when I saw how many people were waiting for some great story. I feel like it is my duty to make you guys proud somehow...

9. interesting lol. maybe she was waiting for you to make a move in the bed? sometimes all it takes is touching her hip or something and the whole dynamic changes.

if you like her to some extent then i would say keep hanging out and see what happens. you might end up just having some fun with this girl once you are both more comfortable.

10. [​IMG]

EDIT: oh shit, just read your update. bro that sucks!

11. Man, I was taking it real nice and easy with her, as I didn't want to rush things, but I knew that after we were flirting and goofing around a bit, and she then said "We need to switch to the bed, now!" that I was in the clear. But fuck, I was wrong. I though maybe she was just nervous or something, so I didn't think too much of it. We ended up sleeping together as it was late and we were both drunk, but we didn't even kiss or anything. Shit sucked man. I just need to put my time into someone more worthwhile.

12. Damn yo, there is nothing worse then laying in bed with blue balls and a sleeping female.

13. Tell me about it... I don't know how that happens.

14. She may be super shy. Have you tried just going for it yet?

15. That's what my buddy told me, but I wasn't sure, I mean, I kissed her a few times on the cheek, then ear, and got nothing out of her except a few giggles. I felt her all over as well, but she just didn't seem to want anything.

16. Sometimes you really don't know until you rub the rabbit.

Really though, she does sound like a weirdo, if you're interested in some other ladies go out and get it, but hang out with her again and pull some moves...if she doesnt dig it, then move on;)

17. If I don't have anything better to do, I'd give this girl a call, but for now fuck it. ;)

18. Chances are she wasn't shy. If she was drunk, suggested you move to the bed, let you kiss her, feel her up, and sleep in the same bad as her for the night, and you still didn't get anything, she didn't want anything

19. I agree, I just don't see why she would stay the night. Shit's weird.

20. Good plan sir:smoke: