Girl wants to drink alone with me, need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by carrythezer0, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Damn, now I want to know what its like to make out with poprocks... I agree with playing a movie and the drinking games, truth or dare (make sure its naughty) and whatnot, should be an easy way to break the ice.

2. haha just for you, I will buy poprocks (along with other munchies and shit that I was buying to have around).

Na man, I'm not going to be expecting anything except to have a good time. I really don't even care if we don't have sex, although I'm pretty damn sure that's about all she wants aha I had nothing else to do tonight, so what the fuck, why not see what happens with this chick? Her ex-bf cheated on her several times, and he's dating older chicks now, so I'm assuming one interest in me is because I'm older and she wants to be like, "HA, fuck you --insert ex-boyfriend's name--!!" I don't give a shit though; I mean, we're both "using" each other to an extent, no matter what the reasoning. I def wouldn't mind this being a recurring thing though. She is fucking hot as hell, and seems cool enough, but I don't know her too well.

3. Hey I'm down if you are!
    I'm definitely going to buy some tomorrow.

4. *nekkid

:D

5. LOL :hello:

6. 1. both of you get drunk
    2. there's no one around and you're both horny members of the opposite sex
    3. 1+2= sex
    4. more sex
    5. drink some more
    6. sex, cuddle, pass out
    7. wake up the next morning (make her some fuckin breakfast!)

Good luck brother.

7. bro. stick it in her bum.

8. Pfft. Any female any age lovess movies. You crazy? :p

9. so it's probably happening right now so my advice would be useless anyway. but I want to see how it turns out. Soooo, subscribed.

10. good call.

11. The OP is a pimp. He has one girl down to drink with him and another willing to do some pop rocks with him. Get it sonn.

12. in for pimpin story

13. Did she touch your penis?

14. I can't think of any advise.

Sounds like all the hard work is done.

Congratulations would be more appropriate.

Have fun.

And tell us all about it...

:smoke:

15. 'Do some pop rocks', you make them sound like tasty tasty druuuugs :D

I'm in for a pimpin story too, haven't been laid in sooo long.

And OP, come on, where's the gossip? We want to know what happened :D

16. Gief updates plx

17. hey man, don't leave us hangin

18. hey relax guys, OP is too busy pounding vag to get on GC right now...give him a few days;)

19. Well isn't he the lucky bastard?

20. Well this sounds like it's going to be a good time ! Here are a couple pointers.
    1. I always like to add a J on top of the pleasure of a bottle <3 Blunt, J, Bowl pack, Bong, Brownie, whatever your preference, let Mary eaze the tension.
    2. Don't be so caught up in this girl's beauty. Like, you feel me? Yes, she's very confident and forward, but this is INTENTIONAL so she feels superior. (lol some animal planet shit right heerrr) So basically, act yourself, you already obviouslly attracted her.
    3. Just focus on having a good time ;)

**Huggs&&Nuggs**