Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girl vs Guy: Drug testing and detoxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onehitwonder38, Jun 6, 2011.

1. So I've been reading around and doing a great deal of research but it seems like most people asking advice about drug tests are guys. Which raised the question about drug tests and detoxifying when it comes to differences in gender. For instance, a skinny girl will still have more fat on her even if she is the same height and weight as an equally slim guy just because of her boobs which are made of fat.

I ask this because I'm a girl and I smoked a bowl on Friday night and then was called the next day with a job offer, saying I'd be drug tested on that Monday afternoon. Prior to that I hadn't smoked in about 2 weeks, and before that I had last toked up on 4/20 because I had been trying to be good for summer jobs and didn't have time with finals, etc.

SO, i've been freaking out and have taken 5 AZO pills today on Sunday (I figured I'd take an extra since they are meant for women and I am one and the whole boob-problem). I've also been taking b-12 and niacin and plan on taking aspirin before the test. I've also drank about 75 oz of green tea within the past day+water. I'm 5'2, and 140 lbs. Not fat, but not skinny. Just average. Think this'll work? It's rumored to be a saliva test, but I figured in case it's a urine test I'd better be safe than sorry.

Think that'll work? Do you think there's a difference between guys and girls, if any?

2. Don't know, doubt it, other than tits anyway.

Here is how a drug test detox will go: You will detox, get drug tested, and find out if it worked or not...Outside of that I can't tell you the fuckin' future.

3. 75 oz of tea? That's 8 glasses and a sip. I drink that much sweet tea everyday easily.

4. ^haha. Well I don't like green tea, so 75 oz of it is a lot for me. Especially since I probably don't drink near 8 glasses worth of water/pop/any drink combined in a day.

5. We'll need a picture of your breasts to make a more detailed analysis. The fat to meat ratio is very important when determining the correct procedure in detox.

6. doesnt matter how much u like the shit. it's a detox. lol gotta drink however much necessary to get the job done.

7. #7 OGkushak, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I can't wait till the day a girl delivers.

8. If it's a mouth swab you can pass them as long as you haven't smoked in the past 24 hrs.

I'm a very heavy smoker and I've passed quite a few mouth swab tests and had smoke only 3 days prior to the test. You probably would pass a pee test too, considering you only smoked once in the last month. And unless your rocking D's or DD's I dont think your boobs are gonna store that much THC ;)

9. Hmm, take a picture of your breasts so we can analyze the amount of fat..

[​IMG]

10. #10 WeedBratton, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    This would've been loads funnier if you weren't beaten to the punch by over 15 minutes, meaning you either just didn't read all 8 posts (zomg thats a lot) or you saw the other one, and thought it would be funnier if it was repeated with a troll face picture.

Honestly, unless you have 38EE's, the amount of fat isn't enough to make a drastic difference in the time for detox.

By the by, saliva tests are notoriously easy to trick, I've heard people have gone in thinking they were fucked, only to find out one of their normal morning activities, such as drinking coffee or brushing their teeth, fooled the test.

11. Damn, nope didn't see his post. :eek:

12. girls take urine tests?

13. is that what you tell yourself to make you feel better haha

14. C'mon man. ALLLL of us guys make fat jokes about girls. But don't do it to their face. It can really f*ck with them sometimes. Fat jokes should be like a in the presence of guys only thing.

15. Thats 5'2 140lb right there, and I'd beat ALL DAMN DAY.

Attached Files:

• AL.jpg
      AL.jpg
      File size:
      186.1 KB
      Views:
  16. #16 Sheet, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    Hey, I'm a girl and the exact situation happened to me. I went on a t break in anticipation of getting a job... then I went to a music festival where I didn't plan on smoking but ended up having several joints and bowls passed to me throughout the weekend. haha. Couldn't resist. So I got home and that same day was called for an interview eight days later. I have been running every day, and drinking a lot of water. I'm thinking I'll be okay.

I don't think our boobs will play too much into detoxing- I mean unless you have DDs, or something... maybe not even then.

EDIT: I think I'll be alright... but I just realized we have really different body types. I'm six feet tall and 140. Just drink lots of water and keep up your running, there is nothing else you can do. haha. Good luck on your dt. :) Hope you get the job.

17. If you have access to clean urine I highly suggest using that rather than attempting a "detox" . I say that because you smoked less than 4 days before your test. From my experiences I have never seen or heard of a "magic" detox produce that works. Don't believe me, then why are new detox products coming onto the market all the time? Most don't list their ingredients and of the ones that do seem always to be made of a "proprietary blend". It's the large amounts of water these products make you consume that help you pass a test, the amount you have smoked recently, and the biggest factor of all TIME! 4 days is not enough time to safely piss.

Now before you waste 30 bucks or more on multivitamins (at best) or some other shit like loads of niacin disguised as "detox", and possibly not get the job because the large amounts of water diluting the test, maybe you should look for clean urine. Best of luck to you.