Girl Trouble

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexLovesMayday, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Usually I'm 99 problems, but I make up for it with good head.

2. [quote name="My Username" post="19419886" timestamp="1390881692"]You don't have to lie..I am sure some things anger you and irritate you from day to day.. just pick one of them, extract the emotions you feel, over-dramatize them a bit, and see if she is more of a help or a hindrance. I do stuff like this all the time subconsciously. Sometimes I can't even tell when I am being serious or not :eek:Edit: I am serious though. If you want a lasting relationship she needs to be able to hold her chin up when it is raining and shit[/quote]I'm do this to the extent that is can't tell if I'm serious or not as well, and I've done this method when I had the same problem as OP. Just saying, me and the girl who "won" have been together for 2 years on Feb. 17th and have had no problems. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The problem has been resolved. I chilled with girl two some more at her condo. We all smoked, but I felt different. The feelings went away. I just didn't have any for her. She can be dumb too. You know what I'm talking about? The oblivious kinda dumb? I asked out girl one. She said yes. I'm so fucking happy. Thanks to everyone that responded :)

4. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19420043" timestamp="1390882972"]If you havin girl trouble I feel bad for you, son..[/quote]Damn, beat me to itSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. #45 Young Dro User, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Theyre both gonna hurt you in the end. Fuck em both and forget em. Remember blades never forget the three FsFeel emFuck emForget em