Girl trouble

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stpierrejoe, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Got a ride from a girl I've known for a couple weeks last night and I was drunk and stoned so she insisted that she drove me. Which was very nice. Anyways I am kinda getting to like her more then just a friend and today I sent her a couple texts and she didn't reply to any of them but she texted me after dropping me off. I'm really confused and I want to know what's going on. Any advice? Please help. </3

2. IDK,man....

Only advice I can give,is make sure you don't over text her or try to hang out with her,as it may make you seem needy.

I understand how exciting it is and you want to talk to that person all day every day,but the fact of the matter is that everyone needs their own personal space and having someone trying to talk to you constantly can be a turn off.

3. #3 420Dimebag420, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    *****, real talk, you bein a bitch. There so many bitches out there don't get stuck on one chick, bang her best friend I bet that'll get her attention.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

4. [quote name='"420Dimebag420"']*****, real talk, you bein a bitch. There so many bitches out there don't get stuck on one chick, bang her best friend I bet that'll get her attention.[/quote]

Dude shut up

5. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']IDK,man....

Only advice I can give,is make sure you don't over text her or try to hang out with her,as it may make you seem needy.

I understand how exciting it is and you want to talk to that person all day every day,but the fact of the matter is that everyone needs their own personal space and having someone trying to talk to you constantly can be a turn off.[/quote]

I know what you mean. She's prolly busy. I understand.

6. Word.

Just give her some time and if things stay like this,then it's probably best to just move on.

But if she starts talking to you more,don't wait too long to express your feelings for her.

7. I am not getting stuck in the friend zone AGAIN

8. Yeah,if you do,honestly it's best to just break off the friendship,cause that shit will eat away at you and drive you insane!

Then maybe a little ways down the proverbial road,you can try talking to her again and maybe shit will have changed,depending on how close you were before.

9. Do not over-text like the other guys said, she will see you as an high maintenance clinger and that would just drive her away from you but just wait an couple days or take your mind off her with other alternatives and if she doesn't respond then just remember they are other fish in the sea.

10. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Do not over-text like the other guys said, she will see you as an high maintenance clinger and that would just drive her away from you but just wait an couple days or take your mind off her with other alternatives and if she doesn't respond then just remember they are other fish in the sea.[/quote]

Word. She's still not thrown me a text. Sucks

11. You do the same.. only for the first time though.. if she texts u in the morning u reply - max by night.. and be casual and dont ask why dint u reply and stuff.. if she says she is sorry tht she cldnt reply then u be cool and says its alright..
    also.. many fishes out there as told by the other guys..

12. I hope for your sake she does text you, seems like you deserve not to be put in the friend zone, but as said before.. don't get too needy, maybe try once more in a day or two if she doesn't but if not, I'd say just forget about it. Easier said than done, but maybe she'll come around eventually when she realizes you don't need to constantly be texting her.