Girl took me to a party and flirted with every guy in front of me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Me(23M) have Been dating a girl(20F) for about a month. She was supposed to come sleep at a hotel with me but she wanted to party for a few hours.

She got really wasted and sat on guys laps, and flirted etc with everyone and I took her outside and broke it off. She started crying and apologizing / kissing me. She blamed it on being wasted and didn’t realize she fucked up.

Then she threw up the whole night (alcohol poisoning) and I had to babysit her, she threw up on me. I had to carry her up to the hotel. She made me shower with her. I took care of her up until when I dropped her off.

People were saying I should just block and ignore her but I like her a lot... what should I do?

(She’s also dating a few other guys besides me)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Most likely it was a test or waiting for some reaction, but only you can evaluate her behavior and adequacy. The best advice in this case is to wait for time, better several months, eventually you will begin to pay attention to completely different moments, rather than falling in love, which can very easily arise and go away.

3. #3 Grumbledore, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Have you tapped it?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. #4 old shol4evr, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

5. Jesus christ, Private Pyle

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Obviously she can't handle her alcohol and got sloppy, probably doesn't know what she wants.?

7. You're either a genius troll or need to start doing steroids to get your testosterone levels up

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

8. How is this not spam??? You post the same shit each time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Whatever he is he's a spammer...

• Agree Agree x 1

10. & There's also no way you're in the army you wouldn't have time to be chasing skirt as much as you claim to be.. you're a troll.

11. #11 Deleted member 1049288, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Cuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Bitches arent worth drama. You gotta realize when you found a bitch i stead of a woman.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. If you knew this and persued, what is the question? What did you think was going to happen?

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yahoo. Another ridiculous jeffersong thread. I've been waiting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  16. Dude it's bs his posts are pretty much spam every time

17. Oh for sure. Imagine how fucked up it would be if all this shit was true. It's like a freaking sitcom

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I know it's bullshit man he claims to be in the army but he always seems to be on dates with chicks ect.. I'm pretty sure the army is the same as the UK you get a leave for a couple weeks at a time to see family ect then you're back at base..

OP is full of shit he isn't in the army & he doesn't get chicks I bet it's some lonely old man pulling his pudding over this thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Doubt he is military but, could be wrong. Maybe he is, but if so, he's probably in the loony bin. And these supposed dates are when nurse Jane is bringing him to social hour

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Got to be that he's said he's in the army before man check his profile is says something about the army lol

• Like Like x 1