Girl throwing up at party

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by m18, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Lmao I was so drunk and high tonight, I helped a drunk girl get home to their dorm with her roommates I was rubbing her back and trying to comfort her while she was throwing up haha got her number to bring her to class tomorrow hopefully it all turns out good and were all good tomorrow I'm about to pass out peice hopefully everyone else had a good night.

She was hot as fuck let's see what happens tomorrow!

2. My friend did that, i took him to a party and he ended up taking care of this chick who was throwing up and crying in the living room like what the fuck...

i told him not to feel obligated to help her because everyone else was still drinking, and hes dating her now...lmao.

3. She was nice as fuck and I felt bad I don't think she has ever been as drunk and I was so fucking outgoin tonight it felt good. Smoked and drank it was fun as fuck!

4. Sadly this is about the time the majority of guys would make their move and stick it to her.

5. I'm not that asshole toolbar I couldn't be that way im just not like that.

6. Na I felt bad for her she was apologizing all night and I kept saying its ok it happens and she want on.!

7. bitches cant handle there shit if she doesnt put out, next time give her a swirly

8. u gonna fuck her though?

9. #10 pheelgood, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    Lol, you must be new to the party thing. I Havent been to one good party in years where some drunk female wasnt puking and something similar happening. Unless she really actually was attracted to you, guarantee she won't remember you even in the slightest. Good luck op, hahaha.
    Hey, it's happens to all of us man:smoke:

Cheers

Edit: Also, mad fucking respect for not making your move so you could 'get your nut' and actually making her feel comfortable(I hope). Men these days don't know how to handle being in contact with an attractive girl and not only thinking about getting a nut at that very moment. Now if she remembers you, high possibility of you guys humping if you actually balls up and ask her on a date or invite her to another party. The sex is much better this way anyways.
    Again, good luck my friend

10. This Reminds me of that thread that just happend with the Milf saying all that kinky stuff.

Fuck her!

11. I respect *****s like you I'm the same way bro

12. Lmao so fucking drunk and high last night, that was my first time ever meeting here hopefully I didn't look like a creep finding out more and more weird shit that went down last night.

13. simpin at its fullest man dont ever let that happen

hey remember me?

who the fuck are you

I helped you...

oh

yup :)

oh thanks i got a bf though k bye;)

Lost your chance sorry pal for either friends zone or gay male friend or groupie goodluck

14. Not being funny but I doubt she'll remember you. Think of those times (if there are any) when you've been too wasted to move and someone was helping you do whatever; do you remember who it was? I don't normally lmao

15. Ya I don't really give a shit it was only the first night of partying I have months and months ahead of me. I don't remember half the night either keep hearing new shit that I did.