Girl that replies to my 420 ad on Craigslist a cop?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mannybou, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So I just broke up with my Ex in April, and I have been trying to put myself back out there but to no avail. Anyway, to make a long story short, I posted an ad on Craigslist saying I would share my weed with a lucky lady but in code words (we have all been there). So I get this chick that responds, we will just call her Julie. Julie told me she can be very generous with her mouth and other parts of her body if I'm generous with my weed. She sends me a picture of her face, not a bad looking girl but no model obviously. She tells me she wants to smoke, she then sends me another pic of her in some scad clothing and another pic of her vag comepletly shown.

I go ahead and ask Julie if she is a narc she responds with no, I send her pics of me and she does not respond and I notice my post has been flagged and taken down. I repost it but this time, more hidden but same lingo. She then text me the next day and said her reason for not responding was because she had to watch her kid and her phone died. She sends me the same pic again when I asks who it was who texted me(since I deleted it). I ask her again if she is affiliated with any law enforcement and she says "LOL no I couldn't be a cop even if I wanted to because I've been arrested before" I ask for what and she says drugs that's why I only smoke now. To make a long story short, she kind of changes the subject here and there and asks am I from the city or just visiting. After not texting me for like 10 min she then says she can't meet tonight and has to tommorow, and follows it up with "awesome, can't wait to chill with you tomorrow". So after two days of trying to get some from her she puts it off another day. I even go as far to tell her I have a marijuana license and a prescription and have glaucoma.

I asked her up front twice if she was a narc and she said no, I made it very clear that I was not selling anything, just sharing what I have to get us both in the mood, I'm not paying for sex either.

What do you guys think? Yay or nay, I haven't had sex in 6 months so that's why I'm posting there, and no cannabis is not legal in my state!

2. Hard to tell. Cops can lie about being cops

• Like Like x 3
  3. Horrible idea, not worth the risk.

Next time dont mention any hint of cannabis.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Cops can't send nudes though right? I looked her up and her Facebook and MySpace checks out, still idk...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cops really cant send nudes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Idk, but if she is that desperate i wouldnt get near her.

• Like Like x 4
  7. NOT LEGAL? Sounds like you're fucked no pun intended. I mean it's one girl dude, there's more fish in the pond & what happened to Palm-ela & her 5 sisters in the mean time. Shit, why would you risk something so important as your freedom for one girl & illegal weed. You wanna get laid check out Match, Plenty of fish, or a zillion other hook up sites. To hell with Craigslist. I got nothing else to say about that. Use your head homes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  8. If Julie is a cop, what makes you think she would tell you she is by simply asking her if she is? Lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. I agree with this.

What ur doing doesnt sound very safe man

• Like Like x 1
  10. I thought its entrapment if they don't tell you?

11. Nah i think thats just a rumor. Idk if its true or not but i see on tv shows all the time they break that shit like its nothing

• Like Like x 3
  12. Wouldn't that mean that shows like Catfish would be illegal?

I think that you would have a better chance of getting laid and sharing weed using the dating sites/apps made for such vs posting on Craigslist. Probably should leave out the weed part to be safe IMO. Try Tinder. Seems to work for many people who need some play time from what I hear. Don't know from personal experience though.

13. I'm just saying. Of all the people I know who have been busted by undercover cops, I don't recall any of the cops ever owning up to the fact that they are a cop. Better to be safe than sorry

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. May be true, but for all they know, some guy has some green in a state where it isn't legal. They wouldn't know exactly how much he has. All they would see is that they have a lead to bust someone. Gotta meet that quota!

15. Is weed legal for medical use in your state? Does Julie have your real number?

16. #18 Mannybou, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    Actually I told her, all I got is 1 blunt and a few weak edibles, anyway, She texted me something kinda weird this morning. She said she got ahold of some green last night and smoked an entire gram (she said g instead of gram) she said it was supposed to be good but didn't even get high. She said she felt "livid". I don't know any stoner that talks like that, and who wouldn't get a buzz from smoking an entire gram...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well it's Louisianna so no, but research says it's heading that direction. Yes she has my real number, I only have one phone...

18. More than likely it's a dude
    he and his friends Big Bubba and Mean Earl will be with him when you show up at the designated meeting point.
    They will have their way with you and than smoke all your weed while you watch afterwards.
    [​IMG]
    Use Your Head Next Time

• Like Like x 2