girl socked me in the face three times

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #81 Lambchop1, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    [quote name='"Kimmo"']

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I have neither said that OP should have hit her nor that OP shouldn't have hit her. What he did, he did. He avoided confrontation, and the bitch was removed. Cool cool. If I was there, I would've expected her to get hit. Expectations don't always come true, nor should they always come true. I just wouldn't get my panties in a jumble if he slapped the shit out of her. If I was there and that happened, I probably would've cheered. Now if she tries to get away or stops, and he keeps going. That's where it gets too far.[/quote]

I'm not putting words in your mouth man.

You said "if a girl hit a dude in the face a couple times I would fully expect him to smack the shit out of her"

The op had a girl hit him in the face a couple times.. Therefore you would've expected him to "smack the shit out of her."

No words were put in your mouth, I'm just applying your expectations to the exact type of situation you described. Saying you expect someone to do something, and then claiming you aren't saying they "should" do it doesn't make any sense. Expectations are what you think someone should do.. And why would it be going too far if he kept going? So it's ok to hit them back but only in moderation? I thought it was all equal ;)

2. definitely a positive choice man. It's a good thing that you didn't really let it effect you then and there. After all, having a good night is what a party is about. After that, she probably wanted you to punch her (consciously or not) so she would not have looked like as big of a moron as she did.

I certainly agree that if a person attacks another person that they should expect retaliation, but does that automatically mean that the victim should retaliate?
    It seems that the person who can assess the situation and avoid physical conflict had to think about how much it was worth. I've been spit on before, which gave me the right to fight back as I felt it was done in order to aggravate me-and I beat the shit out of the guy. In hindsight, I don't think I should have even hit him. What did beating him up do for me? Nothing. Then there was a time I was accused of breaking this kids window when I was younger. He punched me, if you could really call it that, and told me to fight him. I looked right at him and asked him, "do you really want to fight me?" in a very serious tone. Ultimately he realized that wasn't too good of an idea. I could have laid him out on the ground had I chose to do so, but would that get me anywhere positive?

I think that, after getting into some legal troubles et cetera, nonviolent communications, letting go of pride, and staying positive is the way I want to live my life.

3. Well, my post was really addressing the aggressor, not the victim, but I do see what you are saying.

I think you might be over-thinking it a bit. When people get involved in a fight, there really isn't time to think. It is pretty much 99% reaction/instinct.

Sure. Maybe it was best that he didn't strike back (okay, it probably was for the better). But honestly, that bitch didn't only warrant an ass whooping - she deserved it.

If we had surrogates none of this would have ever happened . . . . . :p

4. Should of hit that hoe, real talk

5. Maybe you should learn the definition of expect first.

to anticipate or look forward to the coming or occurrence of
    to consider probable or certain
    to consider reasonable, due, or necessary

If I robbed somebody "in the hood" I would expect retaliation from the person I robbed. Does that mean the person should retaliate instead of taking legal action?

And as per your last sentence, reading comprehension is key. I said if the girl is trying to get away, or stops her bullshit and the guy keeps going, that is when the line is crossed.

6. Admittedly, I think about things a little too much in certain instances. I feel that the aggressor does need to be held accountable for her actions and that she should expect fists to come back her way. That's simply how it does work.
    I'll also admit that me resolving a conflict without retaliating in a physical manner happened once out of ten fights I've been in.
    I suppose she deserved something, definitely, and I think that the embarrassment and humiliation might be worse then OP fighting back. If he fought back, she might have bitched her way into making people think that OP did something wrong. Crazy people can be rather convincing sometimes, especially when OP didn't get much of a scratch on him and if he did hit her the next thing to hit would be the ground on her face.

7. #87 Lambchop1, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    [quote name='"Kimmo"']

Maybe you should learn the definition of expect first.

to anticipate or look forward to the coming or occurrence of
    to consider probable or certain
    to consider reasonable, due, or necessary

If I robbed somebody "in the hood" I would expect retaliation from the person I robbed. Does that mean the person should retaliate instead of taking legal action?

And as per your last sentence, reading comprehension is key. I said if the girl is trying to get away, or stops her bullshit and the guy keeps going, that is when the line is crossed.[/quote]

Like I said keep defending it all you want. You can argue about the definitions of words and "reading comprehension" but in the end you're advocating violence against women. In my opinion, it's never right. We hold ourselves to different standards, oh well.

Also your provided definition of expect included due/necessary. You didn't so anything for your argument lol. Combine that and the fact that you resorted to nit picking and Insulting my "reading comprehension" and I feel confident that you're out of actual points to make. Sorry for quoting your words ;) good talking to you woman beater, I won't be checking your pointless replies any longer

8. ...... I`d have about 2 ounces I`d say.

9. Exactly how I feel. If I was getting punched in the face, I'd be thinking "hey, who the fuck does this person think they are?" girl or not.

10. "I'd be a horrible magician, 'cause I'll fuck a trick up"

11. so in middle school i was 12 (7th grade) and i previously broke up with my gf Alyssa Cruz who was the hottest chick in our school and was 13 (im so cool right>) and after i broke up with her she started lying and tellling everyone she was cheating on me and having sex with this like 4 foot 2 inch guy named nick, so one day at lunch i was kinda pissed and she was at the lockers, i go up to her and call her a bitch. she then grabs my hair, her two friends (both of whom were very small, very agressive black belt girls) they start kicking me in the nuts and punching me in the head and stomach all while alyssa is pulling out my hair slammin my head into the locker, at this point im like wtf do i do because i cant hit them and its in front of ALL my friends. Im pretty embarassed and still getting harshly beat, my hair is coming out in big lumps in alyssas hands. lets say my scalp was bleeding and my nuts were purple for about 3 days. nobdy made fun of me except myself, now shes still hot and i could got with her a few times after that. we is really good friends now.

PS im not sorry for the rant

12. First punch results in grabbing the back of the head to make sure it meets my uprising knee at a timely speed. Curb stop ensures.

13. [quote name='"LHiver"']

I'm a girl, so I don't have a problem hitting another one if she hits me first. That's why I said "I would of"...[/quote]

She showed you

14. [quote name='"Lambchop1"']

LOL yeah so ridiculous man. Defend it however you want, but if I saw some average sized girl punch a dude in the face a couple times and then the guy just started wailing on her 90% of dudes would jump in and fuck that pussy up.[/quote]

Yea cuz THEY didn't GET PUNCHED

15. This is why I'm considering carrying pepper spray around with me lol. It's okay to wreck a dudes face if this happened. But if a chick hit me 3 times, I'd whip that shit out and unload as much as I possibly could.

I know it seems like a girlish gesture, but fuck getting whaled on by a chick you can do nothing about right?

16. Thread under review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.