girl socked me in the face three times

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"Windexism"']thats fuckin stupid how a bitch can beat the shit out of u (or attempt to) and a mans gotta sit there and take it like Ow.. Ok.. ow.. that hurt..

bitch punches u 3 times and u give her a pair of irish sunglasses and everyone at the party is like Dude wtf what a piece of shit, hitting a woman pfff wow !

fuck that shit, thug life.

[/quote]

It depends on the size of the girl really. Most girls can not throw a punch to save their life. But if some beefy chick is just decking you in the face theres obviously nothing wrong with stopping her. But just grab her and keep her from hitting you, what kind of man can just punch a girl in the face full force? Idc how hard she is hitting you, if she's a normal chick and not some jacked freak show then man the fuck up and walk away or just grab her arms.

So hilarious how some guys think they look tough or something by saying "yo I'd duff that bitch out son." you're hitting a defenseless girl! When My dog bites me I don't just beat the shit out of him, because it's not a fair fight!

2. The truth hurts, doesnt it?

3. You don't beat the shit out of your dog when he bites you because he is a fucking dog. That analogy makes no sense.

4. #64 Lambchop1, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    [quote name='"Kimmo"']

You don't beat the shit out of your dog when he bites you because he is a fucking dog. That analogy makes no sense.[/quote]

Yeah and you don't hit a girl back because it's a fucking girl..

Its not a perfect analogy but it makes SOME sense. Just because something hurts you doesn't mean you can go all out and hurt it back. While the dogs case is because of a lack of intelligence as opposed to a lack of physical strength, there's a parallel.

5. That's ridiculous.

6. What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just as "defenseless" as she is, and in OP's scenario, you get blindsided, THREE TIMES. Bitch is getting a face-full of my fist if she tries that again.

7. [quote name='"Kimmo"']

That's ridiculous.[/quote]

LOL yeah so ridiculous man. Defend it however you want, but if I saw some average sized girl punch a dude in the face a couple times and then the guy just started wailing on her 90% of dudes would jump in and fuck that pussy up.

8. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just as "defenseless" as she is, and in OP's scenario, you get blindsided, THREE TIMES. Bitch is getting a face-full of my fist if she tries that again.[/quote]

Dude women are generally weaker than males.. It's a fact. So unless this chick was abnormally huge, the best thing to do is either restrain her or just fucking walk away. You're saying if a 110lb chick was hitting her 230lb boyfriend in the face he has the right to just start laying into her. Youre a fucking pussy and I hope you hit a girl one day in front of a real man and see what happens you little girl.

9. Cool story, bro. Please tell it again.

If some average sized girl punched a dude in the face a couple times, I would fully expect and allow him to slap the shit out of her one good time. If she goes down or tries to get away and he keeps going, you break it up like a normal fight.

10. [quote name='"Kimmo"']

Cool story, bro. Please tell it again.

If some average sized girl punched a dude in the face a couple times, I would fully expect and allow him to slap the shit out of her one good time. If she goes down or tries to get away and he keeps going, you break it up like a normal fight.[/quote]

I can't believe I'm outnumbered by people saying he should've hit this girl. I guess it's uncommon these days to have enough pride, class and self control to turn the other cheek to not take a swing at a fucking girl.

11. i had an idea that the third one was on its way, ha.

and to clarify, i'm 5'11 170 and she's like 5'7 120 so there really wasn't a point to escalating into hitting her... she learned her lesson when everyone pretty much kicked her out. if it was a guy, i probably would have thrown him off the deck

12. It has nothing to do with pride or class or self control. Bitches shouldn't be allowed to go around hitting guys for no fucking reason and expect no consequences simply because they're a women. That's bullshit. If a girl is going to pick a fight with a guy, she should reasonably expect some consequences other than the guy walking away talking shit.

Oh by the way, please show me where I said that he should have hit her.

Oh you can't? Thought so.

13. Yeah, I'm going to agree with the dude above me in that an open hand slap is more warranted. You're right, women are weaker than males, therefore inferior and deserving of inferior treatment, ergo open hand slap. Good call blade.

14. [quote name='"Kimmo"']

It has nothing to do with pride or class or self control. Bitches shouldn't be allowed to go around hitting guys for no fucking reason and expect no consequences simply because they're a women. That's bullshit. If a girl is going to pick a fight with a guy, she should reasonably expect some consequences other than the guy walking away talking shit.

Oh by the way, please show me where I said that he should have hit her.

Oh you can't? Thought so.[/quote]

Actually I can :) you said "if an average sized girl hit a guy a couple times in the face I would fully EXPECT AND ALLOW him to smack the shit out of her one good time." please check what you said before you tell me I can't show you ;)

15. This thread is going nowhere. With all the objectifications, justifications, hypocrisy, off-tangent remarks, I don't know what the hell is seriously being discussed in here. OP shared a story, live your life the way you want to.

If a person hits me and I can resolve the situation without having to physically fight back, I consider myself the bigger man. I've only managed that one once, but I felt good to avoid physical conflict.

16. Before you get the smiley faces involved, you said "I can't believe I'm outnumbered by people saying he should've hit this girl."

I never said that OP should have hit the girl in his story. Please check what YOU said. ;)

17. here here. even after she hit me, i was still vibin :smoke:

18. If someone attacks someone else then they should expect the same exact level of retaliation. If someone punches you, they should expect to get punched. If someone pushes you, they should expect to get pushed.

The golden rule is: "Do to others as you would want done to yourself" (something like that) - NOT - "Don't expect anything to happen because you are a girl".

Gender aside, she is a human being who live lives in society.

A rational person should realize that when they attack another person, they forfeit their right of safety and are inviting harm to themselves. Simple as that. It really is that simple.

Girls say that they want equality and not to be "treated specially". If so, then start using that mentality. Don't hide behind the fact that you are a girl and expect things to be different for you, take gender out of the equation and expect to be treated like you are just another person fucking things up.

19. [quote name='"Kimmo"']

Before you get the smiley faces involved, you said "I can't believe I'm outnumbered by people saying he should've hit this girl."

I never said that OP should have hit the girl in his story. Please check what YOU said. ;)[/quote]

You said in a situation where a girl hit a guy twice, you would expect him to hit her. The situation you described was exactly the situation that the OP went through. So why shouldn't he have hit her in this specific situation if you would EXPECT him to do so? Just because you describes a separate, yet identical situation doesn't mean your expectations don't apply to the op's. :):):):):)

20. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I have neither said that OP should have hit her nor that OP shouldn't have hit her. What he did, he did. He avoided confrontation, and the bitch was removed. Cool cool. If I was there, I would've expected her to get hit. Expectations don't always come true, nor should they always come true. I just wouldn't get my panties in a jumble if he slapped the shit out of her. If I was there and that happened, I probably would've cheered. Now if she tries to get away or stops, and he keeps going. That's where it gets too far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.