girl socked me in the face three times

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha cut me a break, i was about five or six hours into partying and i wasn't even looking in her direction.

2. she was fuming. not really my style to poke the fire so much, but i sure enjoyed it.

3. #43 LHiver, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    I would of grabbed a fistful of her hair and yank her head back while asking her "what the fuck is wrong with you". Then I would of slapped her hard 3 times across the face and throw her to the ground... But I commend you for keeping your cool. Some girls do need to be put in their place physically, based on their attitude.

4. [quote name='"LHiver"']I would grabbed a fistful of her hair and yank her head back while asking her "what the fuck is wrong with you". Then I would of slapped her hard 3 times across the face and throw her to the ground... But I commend you for keeping your cool. Some girls do need to be put in their place physically, based on their attitude.[/quote]

Shut up pussy. Any dude who can't take a couple hits from a girl without hitting her back is a straight up female.

Never lay hands on a woman, if you do you are a coward. Good job op, I bet you looked like a martyr lol. Did you get some sympathy from Jane? ;)

5. I'm a girl, so I don't have a problem hitting another one if she hits me first. That's why I said "I would of"...

6. [quote name='"LHiver"']

I'm a girl, so I don't have a problem hitting another one if she hits me first. That's why I said "I would of"...[/quote]

Oh wow I'm sorry! If it's a girl hitting a girl then by all means put that bitch in place lol. I assumed you were a guy and was like wow..

7. I dislike how girls want to be treated equally but not equally, if you catch my drift.

8. It's all good. No offence taken. I should of clarified somewhere in my response my gender in order to avoid confusion. :smoke:

9. idk dude thats pretty crazy

10. [quote name='"JamaicanHotbx17"']I dislike how girls want to be treated equally but not equally, if you catch my drift.[/quote]

They want equality in areas where they ARE equal. Women can do a lot of jobs just as well as men. But it's a scientific fact that they are naturally/usually physically weaker than males.

11. After the second time, I would have hit her back. Defend yourself man!

12. There are those few times where hitting a woman is perfectly acceptable. Like when a 40 year old bull of a woman tries to take you out at a bar. My friend's dad's motto was if she hits like a man hit her back like a man

13. Their "strength" is elsewhere in their body. I would assert while a man may have more arm strength, more often than not a woman's leg strength surpasses a man's. Fun fact, a man's center of gravity is in his chest while a woman's is in her hips.

14. ^ may be true for some but if a woman had my legs she'd look like a freak.

15. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    Their "strength" is elsewhere in their body. I would assert while a man may have more arm strength, more often than not a woman's leg strength surpasses a man's. Fun fact, a man's center of gravity is in his chest while a woman's is in her hips.[/quote]

I usually do about 175 on the leg press, my girlfriend of the same height and age does about 70 pounds. Lol..

Men have testosterone. Testosterone = strength and muscle. It's science man!

16. Yep, I will never hit a women, but if she punched me in face 3 times, bitch would have a black eye

17. I feel you op. I got fucking strangled by some lady a year back. We were all chilling at a friends house. She comes along and eventually starts accusing me of persuading her bf to dump her a week before. I'm sitting on a couch and I'm telling her straight up I didn't say a word about her. It escalates after she says all sorts of shit like "Yeah right you stupid bitch!" I started cussing her out. Next thing I know she is scratching the shit out of my neck with her sharp ass fingernails. 4 deep ass very long cuts went straight down my neck and started gushing blood. I she a couple tears, it stung so bad. She started crying and left. I've never said a word to her again.

18. [quote name='"Uvbeenescalated"']Yep, I will never hit a women, but if she punched me in face 3 times, bitch would have a black eye[/quote]

Lol wut?

19. thats fuckin stupid how a bitch can beat the shit out of u (or attempt to) and a mans gotta sit there and take it like Ow.. Ok.. ow.. that hurt..

bitch punches u 3 times and u give her a pair of irish sunglasses and everyone at the party is like Dude wtf what a piece of shit, hitting a woman pfff wow !

fuck that shit, thug life.

[​IMG]

20. im not for violence, espec to women but i imagined someone giving "becky" a middle finger and then giving her a DDT.

like from wrestling.but forreal.

maybe the stone cold stunner but idk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.