Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girl smokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazingbrain, May 26, 2010.

1. Really, bro? Who cares man honestly. This is a weed forum.

2. Comma after Buddy, you're addressing him. The period goes inside the quotes. They should be double quotes unless you're British or Indian, then you're good. But go ahead and correct other people and be glad you're learning something today.

3. I'm a chick as well and don't know many who get high very often, I don't rely on guys to do all of the work. It's pretty chill when I can chill and smoke with other girls as well.
    But most of the girls I know who use do it occasionally and aren't too into it all of the time.

4. Uhhhhhh...what were you wearing? Oh, dammit, SORRY! Sorry.

I'm NOT SORRY!

5. ahh i love smoking with the boys, so much fun to be around but im so glad i have my best friend to smoke with too, shes a boss! the only other girl smoker i know is new and has no clue how to use a pipe..ugh

6. I usually smoke with girls :confused_2: and barely any guys. I guess shit is different here lol but everyone smokes here so it's whatever.

7. I smoke with my homegirls everyday...either them or my boyfriend

8. Lol.......... hmm.....

9. Part of that was a reference to the hamburger guy in Nice Dream, so don't hold it against me.

Bruce Springsteen, he's fuckin' it all up.

10. theres 1 girl i smoke with regularly
    she loves smoking with me b/c she says every guy (other than me) she smokes with is just trying the "get her drunk and fuck her" technique, but with weed.
    i know ive seen guys do this before hahaha i dont get it, trying to wheel just messes up my high!

11. LMFAO... I have no idea what you're talking about XD

12. There a tons of girl smokers where I live, actually.. 75% of the smoker and dealers where I live are female. I'm probly getting high with girls more often then guys.

13. my boyfriend got me smoking pot
    and i havent stopped since! :hello:

we take turns buying and such.

i wonder if he has a secret grasscity account just like me...?

14. Cheech and Chong's third movie, Nice Dreams. Probably came out before you were born. Their movies were the blueprint for Harold and Kumar, Dude Where's My Car, The Hangover, and a lot of other madcap stoner comedies. For some reason, every other movie is sheer genius and every other movies sucks balls. Up In Smoke is the first one and it's brilliant but the second movie sucks. Then Nice Dreams, which is my favorite. If you've ever seen the picture of the toking Iguana, that's from Nice Dreams.

15. Lol I think I've only seen 2 of their movies, and not recently either. I own Up in Smoke, and all I remember from the 2nd one I saw was them in a helicopter working in a weed farm... haha

16. There are tons of girl smokers. I smoked with girls my first few times. And i'll say it , i find a girl smoking weed really arractive :D. I smoke with dudes most of the time but toking with girls is fun.

17. one of the people i smoke with a lot ( was a friend before we started smoking) has the hottest sister, we just started to get her to blaze with us, she is getting a pink illipelph for her birthday

18. haha me too! hes a forum freak and a weed guru so I know its a possibility...so I won't post in the "sex and relationships" forum anymore lol

19. If I'm thinking of the same scene, that's from Nice Dreams. There's a cover over the pot farm that looks like a pool and a DEA helicopter comes over and Cheech climbs up and acts like he's swimming. There's so much great stuff in that movie, well worth renting.

20. Yesssss that was it lol