Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girl smokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazingbrain, May 26, 2010.

1. just about all of my friends that are girls smoke..i guess you could call me the "smoke leader" out of our group of friends...and we have a lot of guys that like to hang out with us because they know we get the good weed...ha! my husband says i am a weed snob though....but for the most part i think that more and more girls are starting to smoke because it is cheaper than alcohol and it doesn't leave you hung over or messy when stoned out in public....;)

2. I've smoked with this one girl several times. However, she is more of a tom boy. Nothing wrong with having a couple of girls in a smoking circle.

3. plus we girls make the BEST pot brownies and other baked goods! my fav is the carrot cake my friend makes...she is the best pastry chef i know!! :D

4. wooooord. :rolleyes:

5. I'm usually the only girl in a smoking sesh.
    I needa find more toking girlie's around me haha~

6. #26 halfdome, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    ;)thats not sneaky:rolleyes: that's called being discrete,smart, & mature:cool: u really ought to try it out...lol..:D:smoking::smoking:

shure you do..."dear penthouse"....lol..:D:wave:pics or it didn't happen.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... p.s. your supposed to be 18 to be on this site you better edit your post aka sheezy...high schoolers....duh...

7. i wanna find girls who smoke bongs too! cause i know some of my friends withh have a bit of a joint but wouldnt touch a bong and im like WHY?!?!

8. maybe they are scared of the bong? i know i was pretty intimidated by it the first time i tried it....maybe make them a gravity bong? show them all the smoke they can inhale on a little bit of weed....i know i was amazed my first gravity bong hit.....tell them they can control how much smoke they inhale from the bong (that is what i did, i took baby hits till i got used to it, then i became a bong freak!!), also tell them that the smoke is cooler and it feels better on the lungs.....a bong is always better than rolling anything up i think! but probably they are just intimidated by it...maybe they think you will make fun of them cause it looks like they are giving a BJ to the bong? my one friend used to freak out and said that is what it looked like and the guys would laugh...then we made her do it one night when it was just us girls and she hasn't put the bong down since!! :hello:

9. ha sorry I didn't mean to make it sound insulting or anything, I just like chillin with the bros thats all:)

but I agree, sharing with the girls isn't all that bad either :ey:

10. the whole time I was reading this I just thought it sounded dirty:D

11. I know one true stoner girl. She's a complete weed snob, and I used to hang out with her everyday (she smoked daaaaaank, and always matches :) ) I wish I could find a girl who was a true smoker that I could be with, that would be so ill! I smoke with a number of girls, but I'm not hitten them up for sessions or anything (most aren't frequent smokers, just the occasional few hits or weekend type), which is a damn shame. I wanna see some variety in every session!

12. I know a lot more guy smokers then girl smokers...I find that girl smokers tend to either be very casual..a couple times a month, or crazy stoners..many times a day. Dunno why, just my experience.

13. I'm a girl! I smoke with my boyfriend mostly, which is nice, but odd because I normally (when we're sober) bring him soda and if he needs something from another room I'll get it for him, fix him a snack, etc. But when we're high, it switches, He's the one bringing me stuff. Not that thats a problem :p
    I do prefer to break up the bud and pack the bowls though:)

14. Although there are no regular girls within my smoking group, I do have a number of girls that I will smoke with on occasion. I personally find it pretty awesome, but that could have something to do with my little smoking fetish. Only down side is that they rarely have their own nugs :(

15. I don't know many irl that smoke either, but that may be because I don't have many female friends.

But me and my good friend Courtney smoked some blueberry out of my lovely bong last time I hung out with her :D

16. I have only smoked around girls once...my firend's gf and she didnt even smoke.

But that's all probably because I don't have alot of girls that are friends :p

17. I don't know enough hot one's I could tell you that, but my town is full of smokers,drunks,and other types of junk.

18. I am a girl smoker and I've gotta say, there's only 3 girls I regularly smoke with. Everyone else is male. Of those three, only 1 is as serious into it as I am. Even though they're awesome, I have found it typically male dominated in my region.

19. Girls like you will one day obtain true equality for your sex. The other will just make it take longer unfortunately.

20. I smoke with my girlfriend and her friends all the time! All stoners are created equal. :bongin: