Girl Scout Cookies Photo (back growing again)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TookieT420, May 30, 2020.

1. Hey there GrassCity peeps! Special shout out to the people who helped me with my last grow! Hope to see you guys again! :thankyou:

I’m starting up again with my 2x2x4 grow tent, Fox Farm Organic Bottled Nutes, and a fresh Girl Scout Cookies Photo seed from a bro in Cali...didnt even know they still had photos of this strain-I only saw autos on seed banks. :weed:

My MarsHydro ts600 pumped out over 100 grams from one plant my last grow. I topped and used LST, as well as heavy defoliation. So I’m hoping to use the same methods this time to get more, any suggestions on other training methods would definitely be appreciated.

We’re Week 2 day 1 of Veg! I topped it last night. Here’s some pics. Feel free to interact with me this grow! Don’t be strangers! :gc_rocks::love-mj:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. best of luck to you! subbed for the grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I found gsc seeds at multiple seed banks online. I ended up purchasing mine from growers choice out of CA. Not a fan of this breed at all but it produced decent smoke. Yield sucked and the buds rot easily. Keep seeing growers with tall gsc but mine are short and bushy. Here's mine 1.5 weeks into flowering. Sprouted 5-5-20. Good luck.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah, I was expecting short and bushy like my last plant. It was wedding cake which is just GSC and Cherry Pie

5. Your wedding cake was short and bushy? Mine is a bit larger than my gsc. I'm flowering both right now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking good

HT

• Like Like x 1
  7. Facts. Shit looks fire. But yeah, my wedding cake looked pretty much like that. Filled my tent upend almost touched the light...so I guess not so squatty

• Like Like x 2
  8. Okay that's why I put up the trellis. It was growing too tall for my liking.

9. Big for only about 3 weeks

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Meant 4-5-20 sorry. I wish it was only 3 weeks. I flowered it approximately 1 month from sprout.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol it's cool. Still a nice plant

• Like Like x 1
  12. UPDATE WEEK 3:
    Hey guys! Today is Week 3 of the GSC photo. Gave her fresh nutrient solution today! Fox farms all the way! At 1/3 strength!

Below is a photo of what she’s looking like at the moment. Looking like this girls is gonna be a squatty bushy one. Lemme know if it looks familiar @Q Banger

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Update: Defoliation and LST
    Chopped off most of the single fat fan leaves to make more room for light. Here is the before and after! Lmk what you guys think!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update #2: Week 1 Day 2 of Flower
    After about 1.5-2 weeks or transition/preflower, the GSC has finally begun to flower. :yay:
    Since I don’t start counting the bloom phase until I see definite pistols, this makes today week 1, day 2 of flower.

The plant looks scary and wicked from all my training. I absolutely love it! Don’t kill me for so much bending! This is my way of keeping the plant low due to my tent setup! Here’s a few pics of, what seems to me, the most beautiful part of the bloom phase. The very start. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for following the grow! :gc_rocks::D:notworthy:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Definitely a unique way to train but looks pretty good

16. Reading posts again today lol. Good morning and I was just wondering does it make big buds trained your way?

17. Awesome. I count from the day of flip and have had no issues with harvesting on time. Mine are done at days 68-72 from flip. Right now my gsc is at week 7 day 1. I won't even loupe them until day 63 or 20 more days or so from now. Few pics of my gsc.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for the response! Your cookies are looking gorgeous!! Please update us when you’re about to harvest!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Everyone has their own way, Im hoping to get closer to a half pound in my tent this time. Last time, with similar training, I got over a qp. Only time will tell though

• Like Like x 2
  20. Gsc is not a great yielder. I also got a little over a QP on my first one. But it was vegged 2.5 months.This one was vegged 1 month and looks to be the same yield. Not growing the growers choice strain anymore that's for sure.

• Like Like x 3