Girl Scout Cookies Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by weeker808, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Well so far it doesnt look like I've over ferted. I've moved to using nutes every third watering. Hopefully I can keep that up. If I get an ounce ill be stoked, if I get more, I'm gonna be ecstatic.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good vibes mayne.

3. Killer grow!! My plant looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree compared to yours.  First time I've heard of GSC. Sounds tasty.  I think your box is about the closest I've seen to my own.  Well Done :)

4. #104 weeker808, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    What's up GC. Its been a minute hasn't it?So I've moved to using 2 tsp of tiger bloom per gallon of water with a special additive that helps her more efficiently use the nutrients. Shes pretty low maintenance at this point. I just water and check my ph. (Which is a bit low, btw. Around 5.8... Too low?) Also did a light trimming of some of the leaves that were blocking bud sites. Check out the pics and let me know what you think!Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Lmfao! Charlie Brown's Christmas tree? Nah, she waas just a little hot. Yep its a great strain for sure. And yea I really liked your grow because of how stealth it was. Thanks for checking it out man!

6. It was a great read!!  Thanks for the compliment, I do need to take care of some light leaks though...

7. Thanks! Light leaks are a pain in the ass, but you'll figure it out I'm sure. for me that's where a lot of the fun is- just trying to figure out those little fixes. Where are they coming from?

8. I don't know if anyone is interested, but since this has really kindnof turned into a grow journal for me, I figured I would post a some of the early pics I found showing her during veg and how I LST'd.

Attached Files:

9. Looks like you built a scrog screen as she grew rather then letting it grow into one. Not sure iv ever seen that before but i love the idea.

10. Well I guess that's true huh? It does kind of look like a scrog screen. Same idea I guess. I'm glad you like the idea!

• Like Like x 1
  11. The progressive scrog method i will be using on my next grow forsure. I have depth more then width so mine are stacked. This way i can pull them out to work with and not have to mess anything up with a conventional screen. was going to lst but with this multiple branchs can use the same string. Thank you for the idea.

12. "The progressive scrog method"... I like that. Yea I was thinking last night that if I just did it in a taller container, I could make a screen like that across the top and still be able to take the plant out to water and whatnot. Brilliant!

13. This is great, I plan on mimicking this grow on my next attempt :)

14. Wow that is high compliments man. Thanks!

15. Well deserved, my plant would be dead without you and your journal is very informative.  My thanks goes to you

16. I try... I try.... ^_^

17. Looking amazing mate, especially for a micro-grow. This really demonstrates the effectiveness of LST on smaller grows. Looking forward to seeing the end result, should be at least 2 oz!

18. My box is metal so i plan to glue so magnets to on side of the clips so as i run out of room or a branch outgrows another i can train at different heights to keep a nice even canopy. Im glad i came across your journal it has givin me ideas and hope i didnt have before.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1231703-Micro-CFL-bagseed-journal-from-the-heartland!

19. 2 oz! 2 oz!! That would be amazing! Thanks for the compliments man. I'm pretty sure the next time I do this I'm gonna LST just like I did and then Scrog it before I throw her into veg. That should make for some crazy yields!