Girl Scout Cookies Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by weeker808, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Sounds cool.

No problem man. I hope I can make this a great hobby of mine too. I'm shy of $59 to get my micro going. So who knows when I'll actually get it up and running :b

2. $59! That's sweet. You gotta let me know when you got it up and running...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. those cookies are looking delicious man. 

4. Will do!

Just getting the $59 is the problem. Dead broke and scrapping up what I can for this :p

5. Well thank you jackzobe.

6. I feel your pain, man. It was hard enough for me to get the tiger bloom...

7. Tough times in the hood yanno? Lol, kidding. But I've been tempted to just sell my xbox and get this show on the road.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Do it! You know your gonna want that new Xbox anyway.

9. PS4 is my next console :p We'll see. If I can't get something togethet by the end of this month. It's a possibility I'll have to consider.

10. 4 weeks into flower and She's doin really great! Gained back a lot of color and there's almost no vertical growth, its all been going straight to the buds. :D smelly as fuck too... She's gonna be awesome. In 6 weeks I am going to be a happy man!

...I hope....

New pics! as always feel free to drop me a line.

.:toke:.

Attached Files:

11. Dude, actually how big is that bin your using for the plants...?

She's still looking like a perky bad bitch bruh. Damn, 6 weeka till you cut them down? Have you been checking an eye on the Trich's?

Again, she's looking really good man. I honesty can't even wait till I hear the dry weight of that beauty. Happy Growin'

12. You are too kind, sir. The bin is probably about 12x6x4. Like I said I can actually fit two bins in the box so I can run 2 plants, but i think next time ill just get one big ass bin.

Yep, 6 more weeks. Feels like its forever away. I've been keeping an eye on my trichomes, but about 80%-90% are still milky white. I'm thinking they'll retract into the bud over the next couple of weeks as she gains weight. One of the main newb mistakes ive read about is harvesting too early, so I really wanna make sure I give her all the time she needs.

As far as weight goes, now that I have my nutes I'm hoping for an ounce and a half!
    We shall see...

Thanks again, Enchanted.

13. Thank you, my fellow blade.

Wow I thought that bin was a lot bigger lol... But it's good to hear that you do look at the trich's. Most beginners don't even know how to check them, or what to use to see them. Let alone know what they mean or know abput them. Props to you man. Tells me you took the time to research a bit more.

Bro, make us proud and pull a pound from that Girl! I'll bting the wraps ;)

You don't have to thank me man. I'm really interested in your grow cause we'll pretty much have the same dimensions :p On the plus side. I always followed micros from seed. So you having a clone and a delicious strain made it that my cup of tea lol.

No sir,
    Thank You!

14. Well I used to be a jeweler so I'm pretty good with a loupe. And I did a TON of research before i started this journey.

Bro if I could pull a pound out of this little box, I'd quit my job and just grow full time. Lol. We can dream, I guess.

Happy growing!

15. Updated pics!

Attached Files:

16. Oh my God...

She REALLY thickened up!

17. Hehe... Yea she did, didn't she?!

I'm pretty proud, I'm not gonna lie...

18. Shit if it means anything. I'm proud of you too lol

19. Lol. I can't wait to see how big she gets before harvest. You think ill make an oz and a half?

20. Maybe, maybe not. No telling until you get dry weight. Gotta think that if ypu over feed and get a nute burn that effects the harvest. But from looking, you got a good chance if you keep this girl in good health.