Girl Scout Cookies Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by weeker808, Jun 22, 2013.

1. No doubt a fan can help. Point it more upward to the lighting. Heat Rises! Ventilation is key in any grow. I think more so in micro grows.

2. Definitely. I put it in there to see if it makes a difference, but it takes up a lot of space... It is blowing right across all the lights and out toward my exhaust, though. Well I guess we will see how it does tomorrow.

Attached Files:

3. Hey bro. I've been meaning to ask. How's that Ona so far? I figure those girls might be leyting off a light stench.

4. It is actually working really well. She is stinking a bit now and you cant tell at all from outside the box. I have a mini carbon filter setup just in case but I don't think ill need it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Good stuff. How are those temps after the fan? Better? :D

6. Kind of... Its gotten hotter the last couple of days so temps have gotten up to 98 in the box for a couple of hours, but I'm sure it would have been worse if it wasn't in there. There really isn't anymore I can do short of buying an air conditioner. Today is suppose to be the peak of the heat so hopefully this will be the worst of it. I also took my main exhaust fan off of the timer so that it runs while the lights are out, which is one of the benefits of light proofing my fan... I also moved my thermometer to literally in the plant so that I know what the temps below the lights instead of off to the side. Hopefully it will give me a more accurate reading.

Gonna be buying some nutes in the next couple of days, so stay tuned. I'm thinking tiger bloom, unless you all have a different suggestion.

Heres the latest pic. Shes getting even more hairs and will probably start fattening up soon, especially with the nutes.

Attached Files:

7. Man 98? Kind makes sense if your turning off your intake/exhaust when the lights are out. They need ventilation 24/7. She's looking beautiful man.

8. Your deficiency is potassium. Tiger bloom will fix it right up just start at 1/4 str and work up to half. I would suggest a bottle of cal/mag too or some blackstrap molasses its your call. It sucks if you get a cal/mag problem halfway through flowering.

9. #49 weeker808, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    [quote name="Enchanted" post="18293560" timestamp="1372793993"]Man 98? Kind makes sense if your turning off your intake/exhaust when the lights are out. They need ventilation 24/7. She's looking beautiful man.[/quote]Well what's irritating is that its been fine without the air during lights out so far, normally staying around mid 70's (keep in mind I'm in Washington state). Now that I think about it though, I designed this thing to be able to run the fan while being light tight, so I might as well use it. Thanks man. I'm excited to see how she turns out.

10. Your set-up looks legit man. Good deal. You'll love the GSC she's a tasty strain. I'm doing her outdoor right now and she looks amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Anytime bro. Happy to help out or point out a probable cause. We all are man, I'm just really waiting on for my funds so I can finish my box. Pretty much missing all the necessities besides the cutout of wood itself.. Lol

12. Perfect. That's exactly what I needed to know. I'm gonna pick up that tiger bloom tomorrow. Thank you SupaaBaked!

13. Ha! been there that sucks. that's how I ended up screwing up the first try.

14. Thanks! Yea shes a pretty sweet stain. Easier than I thought to grow too. How's your grow going?

15. Not a problem man. Nobody seemed interested in my grow so i just like to help everybody else out with theirs lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Talking about not having things you need?

17. Yep. I didn't have the proper fan, and my plant suffered for it.

18. Guess that means I gotta support all the GSC growers I come across. Its such an awesome strain. I'm surprised its not more popular where youre at.

19. Im in ohio, people around here would laugh if i told them there was a strain called girlscout cookies. Ive never grown it myself, is it still a clone only strain or have they started selling seeds yet? If they have i would order a pack for my next grow.

20. "The Cali Connection". Find the breeder online. You'll find them.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app