Girl Scout Cookies Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by weeker808, Jun 22, 2013.

1. It really depends on how big your grow space is and whether or not you are going to do some sort of training. The plant is gonna double in size at least, sometimes triple. so you wanna make sure you have enough room for all that growth. You can put it into flower now if you have an extremely small space, but you probably won't get as much yield. If you can, I would let it grow a couple more weeks. How big is your grow space?

2. Thats actually a pretty good setup. How old is she? Did she start from seed? Clone? What week is she on? How long did you Veg for?

3. Thanks! I worked on it a lot to get it that way! She's about 4-5 weeks old now. I only had to veg for about 2 weeks because I got her as a clone.

She's definitely a beauty bro! I'm in the process of collecting some cash and buying some things I need for my grow. On the side note, she's looking really healthy, and many sites by the look of it. She's a wild one :p

5. Love your LST work there dude :ph34r:

6. Yeah looks good.

7. Plants lookin mad sexy. I'm gonna do my next grow in a big wide container because of the results you've got. However I have heard that having the ONA can in side the unit can make the plant smell/taste funky. Because of this I'm going to put mine just in the same room as the box.

8. Thank you! Yea she's definitely a wild beauty. I was actually thinking about whether the Ona container would affect the bud. I think I'm gonna have to do more research. And I like using these containers because they allow the roots to get as big as possible without wasting space. They make them in all sorts of shapes so I just found one that would actually allow me to fit 2 pots in there. I did have to duct tape the sides of the box though, to help with keeping the lights off the roots. As for the LST, I've tried a couple different methods and this way seems to be the least amount of work. Thanks for all your kind words. It lets me know I'm doing this right...

Anyone have any idea of what kind of yield I'm gonna get? I'm hoping for an oz...

9. I forgot to ask. But what are the measurements?

10. About 17x14x20.

11. Wow, my cab I put out almost has the same measurements. I'm long in lenght, but everything else is close.

30"x19"x19"

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ha that's crazy! What kind of yield have you gotten? I'm tryna figure out what i should expect put of this girl.

I'm trying to upload a pic of the discolored leaves but its not working. Ill try again tomorrow.

13. Sorry I got my measuring wrong. Uh, honestly for little grows like this I followed Auto's. My last grow I attempted a 1000watt closet grow and didn't end up well.

Here are my measurments

Lenght; 19 inches
    Width; 19 inches
    Height; 30 inches

:p

14. 30"!! That would be awesome! Next time around I think I wanna do it in a entertainment center or something. Maybe a big stand alone closet...

15. It still seems small for the kind of.things I wanna do to it. I'm wondering how your cookies end up.

If you get that big of a space going. Make sure to tell us!

16. Ha! Will do. Well I'm having heat issues since its been oddly hot lately. I also think I need to get her some nutes as she isn't quite exploding the way I wanted her to. That and the discoloration I'm seeing (pics 2-4) Anyone have an idea of what she needs here? I'm starting to worry because the leaves aren't bright green anymore. Is that normal? See how green it used to be?
    1372652112719.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Give it a feed. I'm assuming you would be using bottled nutes? Just use 1/2 the amount it tells you too and go from there. All the advice I could give for now. Unless the heat really did a number on it...

18. Yes, I'm planning on using tiger bloom at half strength to get her started. The heat is what it is. I can't really control how hot it gets outside. I didn't think I'd have heat issues being in Washington. but I've been taking her out and killing the lights for a bit to cool it down, but that's about the best I can do...

19. Is your grow close to a window.. or possibly hot or humid in your house?

20. Yea I literally have it right next to my sliding glass door. Its about the best I could do. I may throw my mini fan in there. Maybe that would help.