Girl Scout Cookies Blow Out!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by steppastyle, May 9, 2018.

1. Day 9 of flowering and the girls are just beginning their stretch. Growth nodes are super tight and close together, more so than the last round. I think the extra veg time was a real benefit.

IMG_2416.JPG

IMG_2417.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day 15 of flowering.

I just gave the girls a nice flush with some saponin solution followed by their first dose of mid-bloom nutrients. Not much stretch going on compared to last time. I’m assuming that’s due to the fact they veged for almost 5 months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Day 22 of flowering.

Girls have pretty much stopped stretching and all the focus is on bud development. This strain is pretty finicky. The girl on the left has some yellowing fan leaves. The pH and humidity are on point, the only factor that is running high is the temps. About 83° at the canopy. Not bad, but I think this strain stresses easily.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I took some pics this morning before the lights turned on. Yellowing leaves is not as bad as I was thinking when looking under the hps. A couple leafs dropping off here and there, mostly the unneeded leaves under the net. Much better than last time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 29 Flowering.

Not much new to report. Girls are getting plump and sticky. We had erratic temps in the basement this past week so some heat stress, otherwise healthy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Day 44 of flowering. Girls are really beginning to ripen. Again with the heat stress though. The inside temps of the tent are maxing at 88°f. Not super hot, but definitely a temperamental strain on that front.

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 57 of flowering. Girls are in full ripen mode now. The nugs are getting nice and plump. Harvest is so close! Shooting for next week maybe two tops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Your grows are always on point! What’s next?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks partner. Always appreciate the follow along.

I’m not sure what is next. I’m going to take a month off after this harvest...Doing some in the basement. Around Christmas I’ll start a new grow and new thread. But more to come on that later.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here we are at day 63 of flowering.

These girls are looking ripe! All of the fan leaves are on their final leg. Trichomes are turning amber. I could harvest right now but I think I’m going to take these another week and harvest at day 70. I did a full flush on Wednesday with a saponin solution. I will do another flush on Monday then harvest next Friday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Getting my harvest on this weekend. First plant is done!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nugs are really dense. But the sugar leaves got pretty crispy on one of the girls. Rather than waste my time on trimming the secondary nugs, I plan to do a nice run of shatter.

But this mug looks good.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. These look dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1