Girl problems.. :(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hash Browns, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Need advice.

So I met this girl in one of my classes. She's really cute and a bigger nerd than me. :eek: I'm usually too shy/awkward to really talk to girls, but we have so much in common it's not even hard to talk to her.

I was finally ready to ask her out, but then I found out she has a boyfriend...
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

Im crushing over her hard though.. I haven't ever met anyone like her that I have so much in common with and is so easy to talk to..

I know if I never make a move I will regret it for a looong time.. maybe even forever.. but what can I do if she's not available? I've thought about just pulling a "fuck it" and asking her out anyway, but it seems like the only outcome would be rejection based on the fact she's already in a relationship..

We're also working together on a group video project and I sit right next to her in class and I'm worried that if I go for it and get rejected it's just going to be like totally awkward moments until the end of the semester..

WHAT DO I DO!?!?! :confused:

2. damn tough situation.

i'd personally just like sort of stop talking to her as much, just for the fact that she will seek you out more if you are like friends or whatever, cuz friends always like talk to each other, that's the definition of friends.

it will force her to rethink how she feels about you.

hopefully that high hypothesis wud work, makes sense right now haha

3. Tell her the truth: "Babe, I want to stick my dick in your butt."

4. just sit and wait and when you feel its the right time go for the fuck it moment just dont wait too long plus bro rejection fades away alot faster then regret

5. but yea maybe luck (dont believe in luck, just use it as a term to describe the human perception of random natural events that seem to work in their favor) will strike you and she breaks up with him.

6. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. It's driving me up the wallsss... Why does life play such cruel jokes on me..

She complains about her boyfriend a lot on her tumblr, but then she always says "it's whatever, I still love him." and I would treat her sooo much better..

8. well if you are degenerate on morals and you are willing to be sneaky you could sabotage their relationship, but i think that wud be very low

9. I couldn't do that.. I don't even know the dude, and I would never do anything to hurt her..

I'm stressing out so bad about this shitty situation, and trying to quit smoking cigarettes at the same time..

I don't even know where to begin, so mixed up right now.. :(

10. yea thats good.

unfortunately there are people in today's world willing to do something like that :(

and well smoke weed i guess, does that help the stress and shit?

in life, if i have something important i need to decide, i usually make the decision while baked haha, cuz i naturally choose what my intuition says is best

11. i got 99 problems but weed aint one.
    If you having weed problems, i feel bad for you son!

12. She's unavailable mate...

i know it's easier said than done, but move on.. there are plenty more fish in the sea :)

13. i was in a similar situation and they eventually broke up and we became really good friends. but i realized she wasnt the one for me, but w/e we're still good friends

14. [quote name='"rugbyladosc"']She's unavailable mate...

i know it's easier said than done, but move on.. there are plenty more fish in the sea :)[/quote]

This my dude.

What if some guy was after your girl what would you do? I wouldn't be too happy about that one.

Atleast you seem like a good person I think you'll do the right thing. Plenty of girls out there man she isn't the one

15. Get used to it. This feeling is going to return MANY more times before you die :)

But yeah, she's unavailable. Move on.

16. I have almost the EXACT same scenario but this girl is single, but "not looking for a boyfriend."

Arrrrgh

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSmoJ5w0sCI]Jay z - 99 problems lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

No but seriously... We've all been in that situation and more than likely we'll all be in it again. My advice is to let it go.

18. Its tough dude.

She's in a relationship, so to a certain extent you have to respect that & not step on that other guy's toes.

With that being said I know the EXACT situation you are in. I almost instantly fell for this girl, before I had even talked to her or even knew her name...there was something that just sparked all of my interest.
    When I finally did meet her, we clicked instantly. It was almost TOO natural and well less than a month of us knowing each other..she broke up with her boyfriend (of 3 years) and we started dating.

So it really depends how strong your connection is.

That was a very rare instance...one that I'm sure I'll never find again cause there's no one else out there like her.

(fuck, why'd I answer to this thread!. Got me rememberin shiiiet! faack)

19. [quote name='"egnops das bob"']Its tough dude.

She's in a relationship, so to a certain extent you have to respect that & not step on that other guy's toes.

With that being said I know the EXACT situation you are in. I almost instantly fell for this girl, before I had even talked to her or even knew her name...there was something that just sparked all of my interest.
    When I finally did meet her, we clicked instantly. It was almost TOO natural and well less than a month of us knowing each other..she broke up with her boyfriend (of 3 years) and we started dating.

So it really depends how strong your connection is.

That was a very rare instance...one that I'm sure I'll never find again cause there's no one else out there like her.

(fuck, why'd I answer to this thread!. Got me rememberin shiiiet! faack)[/quote]

Dude gimme a break my girl and me just broke up and we were together for almost 5 years. Get over it there are so many other girls out there that are better then the one you were with. You're giving that girl too much credit

20. i'm telling you op, if you really don't want to move on, just try the plan i set out in my first post.

living vicariously ftw