girl problems

Discussion in 'General' started by CapCity, Feb 21, 2007.

1. what up gc-
    well im just writing this becuase when im with my boys i always am a pretty big hit with them, and im usually saying something funny or telling a good story and just bien chill and relaxed, but when im around girls i can never think of anything to say and when i do say something it comes out making me sound like a complete douche bag, and thats ony when i can actually think of somethin to say. Its not that im nervous but i cant say anything smooth or cool like i can around my boys when were just chillin. im no johnny depp but im not a bad lookin guy, i just was wonderin if yall ladies men out there had any tips to help me be alittle more smooth and personable around women.

if your just going to make a smart ass comment, joke, or say im gay then dont even bother posting, but just in case someone days i will go ahead and say fuck off in advance. thankyou.

2. I'm afflicted with the same problem. Just don't make the situation a big deal inyour head, you are proabably building up the hanging out with the girl too much. Just picture her as one of your boys and just try to laugh.

3. just start acting like the girls are on of the gang if u want to impress them with a cool smooth stroy ur not going to have one, cuz act cool. smoke a bowl, after ur cool with them hangin out just be like hey u wana go and get sum muncheez
    or some shit like dat, girls are pretty intimidating...

4. ok now this is out there, but think of this.....be yourself. why can't you tell the same stories that you tell your friends? i mean, if you are going to be hanging out with her, she's going to hear them eventually.

i find that most girls are just flat out intimidated by me (people in general). it helps me out because it weeds out the weak.

5. You can't think of anything to say because you don't want to say anything stupid. But when you're with your friends you don't give a fuck and say whatever's on your mind. Am I right? If I am then when your around the girls, just try not to give a fuck and do/say what you want. That's the best advice I can give you.

6. Ok coming from a girl, you probably are nervous, and we can tell. If you're feeling nervous, which she probably is too, make a joke of it. It will break the ice and make both of you laugh and hopefully make you two more open and less tense. Just be yourself, this sounds cliche, but it's what I prefer from a man and a lot of females I know. Even if it's a goofy persona. I'd much rather have a goofy date than a guy who is super nervous. Just have fun!

7. ya usually.. just dont think hard for something to say.. i hav the same feeling alot too.. usually just waiting for something that just comes to mind from watevers happening with you, girls and everyone and works jus bout every time :) haha

8. Yeah, you're not NERVOUS per se, but you do care what she thinks. She's new, so it's like you have to make a great impression with everything you say, cause you don't wanna run her off, right? bollocks.

really, you gotta realize that girls are people too, just like your boys, except with boobies and vaginas and extra crazy. Seriously, there are literally millions of em, so who gives a flying fuck if one of them doesn't like you? Some nights I care, some nights i don't give a fuck. When i don't give a fuck, i'm money. when i do care, i'm a little more reserved, and don't get the same reactions. try drinking a little, or getting high before you go out. inhibit your inhibitions, throw caution to the wind, and make fun of the girls just like you would your boys.

9. Seriously, girls like confident guys. Just be confident and don't be afraid to put them down a little (not about things they can't help, like weight, odd marks on their body etc) but like if they are wearing something kind of funny make fun of them a little, joke with them. It's weird but it works with chicks.