Girl Problems V2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by walkableink, Aug 14, 2009.

1. sorry, something went wrong with my previous thread

Sup GC,

so i have been dating this girl mary (funny right?) for about 5 years. i met her in high school. and we have been chilling and having "Fun" times ever since. but lately she has kinda gotten out of control. sometimes i have to pick her up from the damn ghetto. while all these shady ass dudes stand outside of the house. she once called me from philly. and said she was "really good" i knew she was fucked up

so i drove all the way to philly. which is like a 2 hour drive for me. just to pick her up.she smelled like a skunks ass all the way home. and when the cops cought a wiff of it he pulled us over and thought we had pot. it seems like she party's all the damn time. I'll find her at every damn party in my town. I find her at my cousins dorm room. even though its a male sorority. I hardly get to see her anymore

not to mention she is way to distracting. I once stayed up all night studying for a test when i was in high school. all she did was sit on the damn table and stare at me. so the next morning I drove to school and she came with. even though she was gonna skip that day. i was quickly reviewing all my materials in my car, and she has the nerve to try and kiss me. at first i resisted, but then i caved in and we kissed for 15 good long min's. when i got into class i was late. and i fucking failed the test.

i was so pissed at her, i didn't talk or see he for 2 weeks. But, i allways seem to have a great time with her, and she never judges me and she laughs at my jokes.. so i guess i will come out and say it....

I LOVE YOU MARY JANE!!!!

in case you didn't get it. mary is weed....:)

2. Great story. It was a bit predictable, but that doesn't take away from the read.

3. yeah i remmember reading something similar to this al long as time ago, i could nt find it, so i tryed to Do it myself. so credit goes out to whoever wrote the original

4. hahaha nice man. you got me with it.

5. haha Mj is a bitch fo sho

6. Great story, when I re-read it KNOWING who mary really is it makes so much more sense lol

7. I dident get it till you said "Mary is weed" haha nice story though.

8. He ripped off a story and didnt even have the nerve to finish it up.

9. I favorited this a while ago.
    Funny Videos, Funny Pictures, Flash Games, Jokes