Girl posts a vid on facebook...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jitros067, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Kind of like saying a female human can't rape a male human, it's possible. I mean what would you think of an older lady who forces herself onto a 7 year old boy who has no clue what sex is, gets his dinger to get hard and goes to town? That'd be rape. The body reacts to physical stimuli, sometimes the reaction isn't what the mental part wants but it carries on anyway. Just because a dog get his red rocket out, doesn't mean he wants to fuck. I've seen dogs get a hard on from being so excited for playing fetch and simple petting. There's also a good chance that that dog got a taste and enjoys plowing human pussy..

They have their likes and dislikes just like us. Not all dogs love rolling in shit and stuff that smells bad, some are prissy and don't want to get wet or muddy. Some hate the snow, some love it. One experiment with one dog isn't enough to prove what all dogs like.

2. There's two videos of her.... Her name is Alyssa Rosales.... Sick bitch that she is

3. Dogs are naturally horny and will fuck anything just like humans

4. I meet some guy who said he fucked chickens and horses in mexico for money.

5. Is the video up somewhere else?

6. #46 Chappo, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    I did something wrong here ignore this haha

7. But I'm sure you'll be fine.

8. Don't waste your time clicking this..

9. #49 420neverforget, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Okay.

10. I think that's your dog's way of telling you he doesn't approve of the quality of women you are taking home.

11. Face book smeh

12. That's fucked on a lot of levels haha