Girl Pix (and a coupla boys)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GeoLaRue, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Here's some pix of my first 3 grows (my 3rd is still in progress). All of my girls were grown in Miracle Gro Potting Soil with half-strength Flora Nova Growth mixture, Seaweed exract, and Fish Emulsion administered 2-3 times weekly. For lighting I used a homemade 6-bulb fixture running 26 watt (100 watt output) CFL swirly bulbs for top lighting; a 4 foot, 2-bulb (40 watts), fluorescent unit for bottom lighting, and 2, 3 foot, 40 watt, fluorescent units for side lighting. The grow area was a 5 x 3 foot closet with the walls, doors and floor covered in mylar. There were 3 small fans for air circulation. This first set of pix are of Amsterdam Seed Bank mystery strain freebie seeds. I think these pix were taken when the girls were about a month and a half old.

Attached Files:

2. Same girls; three and a half months.

Attached Files:

3. Same girls at 5 1\2 months.

Attached Files:

4. Hey Man Looking Good
    Now Im New 2 Growing So Im Not To Sure But In The Last Pics The Leafs Look A Little Droopy
    Maybe Over Watering, Maybe Im Just Dumb Lol
    Have A Good One,
    Also What Do You Think You Will Yield?

5. I harvested these girls a coupla weeks after the last set of pix. I got a coupla ozs and about 150 seeds of 2 brand new strains. This was my second grow. My first grow was almost a total disaster. All I got from my first grow was 70 seeds of Forbidden Fruit. That was the last time I ever mees with hydroponics...

6. This girl has an amazing story. She's an Amsterdam Seed Bank Low Ryder. She was grown with 2 Low Ryder boys, and they got her and my mystery seed girls pregnant. I wasn't totally bummed as I got a buncha seeds, some good smoke, and two new strains to call my own (welll... mine and Rotnaple's), but I'm getting ahead of myself. I screwed up the light cycle during the first month of her life. Instead of 18 hrs on and 6 hrs off, I did 6 hrs on and 18 hrs off. She grew surprisingly well after I fixed my error, but she looked nothing like the Low Ryder pix I'd seen when I bought the seeds. She got pregnant and developed seeds after I changed her to 12-12 lighting. I let her grow for a few months and then put her back to 18-6 lighting for a couple of months (while another crop went through grow phase) and then I put her back on 12-12. She went through another adolescence and grew a bunch of beautiful sinsemilla buds. She was 10-11 months old when I finally harvested her, and I got some great sinsemilla buds and about 20 pure-strain Low Ryder seeds off the same plant!
    These first pix are from the early part of her second adolescence

Attached Files:

7. These pix are from about a month before harvest.

Attached Files:

8. They look not very good. Looking unhealthy. Nutreint lockout- 1 word man.

~ROM~

9. New Bud Pix!!:hello:
    Of my 4 Girls, 2 have died, 1 is sick, and Cage Girl is looking Great! Her buds are yummy. I have great hopes for her. Here's some pix::bongin:

Attached Files:

10. Pix from night before last::smoke:

Attached Files: