Girl now starting to ignore me??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 26, 2013.

1. so the girl i've known for almost 5 months now is starting to ignore me. wondering why she is doing this all of a sudden. like she rarely starts conversations with me anymore and when she does it's short. she used to talk to me for hours. what has changed is I had sex with her like 5 times since january. friends with benefits. she doesn't want to date me cus she likes another guy friend in another city. i was okay with the friends with benefits and hanging out with her. she is kind of my only friend in the city i'm going to university in. but last night she came over to my place and just stayed for maybe 2 hours and the left she usually would spend all night with me but she said she was tired.

tonight she is hanging out with some other guy friend. I know she's had sex with him too..... yeah she's pretty much slutty I guess.

she also went on birth control a week ago. maybe it's the birth control making her act different lol. but she's definately acting different with me now like giving me one word answers and not wanting to hang out.

i was okay just being friends with her. but now I think I should just screw it and not even bother begin friends with her anymore cus she is acting like this.

she told me she felt uncomfortable with me still liking her. but she is nuts she was cuddling with me a week ago then told me it made her uncomfortable cus she doesn't want to feel like we are dating.

fuck I really need to start meeting other girls and find another girl so I can totally forget about this girl.

i haven't made any friends with people in my law school. but that's kind of my fault. like this weekend all my law classmates went skiing but I didn't go but it was also because I didn't have gear.

this girl I know is at the same university but not even in my law program.

maybe I'll be better off just being alone and just focusing on studying? tonight I have no one to hang out with , she is hanging out with her other guy friend.

2. Just fucking forget about her already man!

3. mother of god

4. yeah I know I should.

but she's my only "friend" which I also had sex with in the city i'm going to university at.

now I feel all alone.

but i'm also looking desperate now starting conversations with her and asking her to hang out.

do you think i'll be better off with no friends and alone and just focusing on school?

5. Read the first two paragraphs and that's all I needed.

The signs are obvious, she wants distance.

By the sounds of it you want more than friendship and she doesn't. That kind of tension usually ends up tearing apart a friendship.

IMO, but the only way any of this is gonna work out in your favor is to walk away.

Honestly man with so many females in this world, it's not even a biggie. Atleast you got some of that monkey nahhh mean man.

And on top of all that, maybe you can look out for these red flags prior to getting emotionally invested with someone who won't return it.

6. Dude..... Ive read countless posts about this girl and you. For real is she really worth it? I mean you can always meet new people. All im saying is she seems to not care and put you theough pretty much hell. Seriously move on. You dont have to be alone...just meet some new people. Your on grasscity so you probly smoke that is like the easiest way to chill and meet new people. Dont be afraid to let her go

7. yea, dude you don't needa be chasing any pussy.
    focus on you and keep it movin brotha! :smoke:

8. thanks guys i'm going to move on. i'm sure she'll contact me again.

yeah she just wants friendship and maybe occasionally having sex...... but she already told me she feels uncomfortable about it because she knows I like her.

so yeah she is probably trying to distance herself.

but it's hard for me now because for 5 months she has basically talked to me every night an I didn't see her for 3 weeks during christmas break and I tried getting over her but she'd talk to me very night for hours on Facebook and then she started getting sexual with me like sex talk on fb then when we got back in january she had sex with me,

so she started getting close to me even though she didn't want to date me or whatever and now she is pulling back.

its obviously messing with my head.

but yeah there is no point in trying to chase.

what do I do if I don't contact her and she contacts me again which she most likely will if I stop contacting her. I doubt she'll not talk to me forever.

she might be distancing herself now so that I get over her.

she did come hang out with me last night for like 2-3 hours at my place and we watched the hockey game.

but that's it I didn't kiss her last night or try to get close to her.

9. i suck at making new friends or getting a gf.

this was the second girl I slept with and i've only ever had one girlfriend, and i've been single for 3 years now

i'm in law school, and the girls in law don't blaze and most of them are pretty stuck up and way too into themselves. like I have a group of "hot popular girls" in my law program that always hang out together and seem so stuck up. it sucks.

there are so many hot undergrad girls at my university but begin in law school, I don't have classes with theses girls and hence can't really meet them.

I study at the rudy lounge at my university usually but I can't just go up to some random girl studying and start talking to her.

so I haven't really met any other girl. I know this girl because she is a roommate of a girl in my class.

10. dude you go to a university. It doesnt get much easier than that. Send them a poke on facebook, and bam your having secks with em.

11. The best thing you can do is live your life without her, and better yourself.

The worst thing you can do is to come off as desperate, with a sign of dependance for her. Be a better person, get good grades and you'll find yourself in a better place.

Once you do this, you'll realize that you did all of this without her.

I know that right now, it seems that loneliness and depression are your biggest concerns, but you can't let that be an inhibiting factor to your success in the future.

If you become a successful person, she'll come back to you. They always do.

12. Get the point holy shit. Stop assuming and acting like shes going to come back to you. You don't want her back. You want to move on.

I honestly don't think your over her, you'd like to be, but your not.
    And why? Cause you leave open the possibility of her contacting you again, and that rekindles your emotions for her, even in the slightest.

If she contacts you, either
    A) Don't reply
    B) Give short replies, 1 worded answers. Let her get the message.

Just eliminate the idea of her contacting you again later on, and move the fuck on.

You keep spilling the same shit over and over, yes you knew her for 5 months. Yes she fucked you, yes she confused you. Shes a chick man, half the time they don't even know what they want!

Move.The.Fuck.On.

&

Stop.Bitching.About.How.Shes.The.Only.Girl.You.Know.

boohoo.

13. Not even bothering.

Yummybud get some help. You need it.

14. You're so fucking whiny.

You always post the same shit over and over. People give you advice and you post the exact same shit again. I get that she's only the second girl you've been with, I get you don't know any other girls, but come on dude. You know you need to move on so do it. DO NOT TEXT HER. If she hits you up and you just want to be done with it ignore her, actually you should just block her number. Or if you feel like fucking with he head before you're done just give her one word responses and then just randomly stop texting. Keep doing that shit and then after like 3-4 times just stop answering her completely. That might stop her from being such a confusing slut.

If you come back here with one more thread about this chick everyone here is going to fucking lose it. Grow up and have some respect for yourself. Fuck.

15. well i'm in law school so I have no way of adding or getting to know most people at my university.

in my law school there are maybe 40 girls and 40 guys in our classes. there are 2 girls I think are cute out of these. 1 of them I danced with twice when I was drunk at a some event but I never talk to her. she's like in the "popular hot girl group" at my law school. i've found out law school is a lot like high school, the "hot girls" hang out together and have their own parties and the "nerds" hang out together the "asians" etc.

anyways the two girls I like one is in the "hot girls" group and the other is a "nerd" and I don't hang out with any of these groups. i've been just hanging out with this girl that isn't even in law school.

and there are tons of really hot girls all over campus but I can't even just 'add them on Facebook" cus I have no idea who they are lol.

16. I await your next thread, which will invariably be a carbon copy of all of your other threads.

Come. On. Dude.

17. I don't even know what the fuck your problem is anymore. Go seek professional help, preferably before you make another thread.

Bullshit you can't meet anybody just because they aren't in your class.

18. That's why she's ignoring you. And it's done with her. Move on.

But you need to make some friends and have a social support structure before trying to find a new girl and latching onto her 100% like that.. it will come across super needy and will scare them away eventually.

Concentrate on school and on making male or platonic friends.

19. thanks yeah I know I need to do this. I know she'll be back to talking to me when she feels lonely or whatever. and yeah I figured she is just using me. when she needs my company and someone to talk to then she comes to me.

she told me that she likes some other guy before christmas break then she started chatting with me on fb every night for hours and then after the break she had sex with me. she is nuts I guess.

I'll do that when she texts me. she usually doesn't text me or fb chats with me. well if she does. maybe she won't contact me anymore but I doubt it.

i'll just tell her i'm busy studying or I'll just lie and say i'm hanging out with someone else even if i'm alone.