Girl Keeps Saying She Wants to Cut Contact, But...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TLF1088, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Background is pretty simple.

I met a girl. I liked her a lot. She said she liked me a lot. When it came down to us actually having a relationship, she backed out and said she just wanted to be friends.
    I told her being friends wouldn't work out, and I didn't talk to her for a week. During that week she kept calling and texting me saying I was being stupid and we should be friends.

I gave in. I know that was probably a bad idea, but we have TONS of mutual friends. I was still going to be seeing her 3-4 nights out of the week, maybe more when hanging out with different people.

About a month after that she asked me if I still had feelings for her. I said I did. She got pissed off at me for that. Things went downhill from there. She started being a bigger and bigger bitch to me.

So I just started ignoring her.

I didn't text her. Didn't comment on her FB. Completely ignored her out at the bar. Only talked to her if I saw her at a friends house if I absolutely had to.

But she still texts me, or says things on my FB like once or twice a week to try and start an argument with me.

For the most part I just completely ignore her, but a few times when I'm drunk I'll reply to her and we'll have a stupid mini fight.

Each and every fight ends with her saying she hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

But then a couple days later she'll do it again.

This entire situation, from when her and I first started talking until now has been 8 months.

This is really getting annoying as fuck. I don't know why she keeps picking fights with me.

P.S. Last night my FB status was "The best part of having the house to yourself for the weekend is the lack of pants required."

She commented "Gag!!" on it.

I was drunk so I texted her, "Stop by my house, nobody's home, I think I can find something for you to gag on."

Pissed her off something fierce haha.

2. Are you guys in middle school? Or does that kind of stuff just excites you? C'mon if you really want the situation over with you can simply block her on facebook and most phones allow you to block numbers as well. As for seeing her around you just have to make a decision. Don't get drunk around her if you know you can't control yourself. Try to have things at your pad and invite your friends without her or something. There are plenty of ways to avoid all this.

But I think you secretly like it.
    ...admit it
    ;)

3. Word.

4. Sounds like she has self-esteem issues and you having feelings for her makes her feel good about herself... and she keeps enticing you back in with this little mini-fights... and she feels good because she has to fight someone off of her. She doesn't like you in that way, she's just playing with your head to make herself feel better.
    She may not be 100% aware that she's doing it, but that's just what it sounds like to me... she doesn't want to talk to you, but asks if you have feelings for her again just to get mad, and then keeps initiating stuff... yep.

5. She hasn't asked me if I have feelings for her in like 4 months.

I don't really have "feelings" for her anymore. I'd love for this to one night turn into drunk angry sex, but I wouldn't want to date this girl anymore. Not that I've now seen this side of her.

Like the first person who responded suggested, I do kind of like these little exchanges between us. They're kind of fun.

6. Yeah don't play that argument bullshit. Ignore her till she feels like growing up forreal. I can't stand that stuff.

7. i would write in that girls wall "can you quit being a bitch and not talk to me anymore?"

8. You should probably just hit her up and straight up ask her for some drunken angry sex. Me and my ex were fighting hardcore for a while after we split. I hit her up about it and we hashed it out over some angry sex and some good weed, then we both went about our business. But I agree with response numero uno, if you've been running with this game for months and haven't just blocked her on facebook and ignored the bitch, you're just enjoying it.