Girl just found my grow...

Discussion in 'General' started by frankie b high, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So my girlfriend just found out I was growing in my closet... Needless to say she's pissed. Even though she just smoked with me last night? Making comments like now I'm not gonna stay over here this much incase the cops show up. Fuckin great

2. She's jealous your harvesting females.

3. My girlfriend found something else growing in my pants.

Then we fucked.

4. thats why you keep stalking me? your stupid sig is the definition of irony

5. Damn man, hope that works out well for you -__-

6. Wow Flyguy, harsh and maybe chill a bit? ^

It may be "your" closet but by the context of the post I'm guessing you don't own the house. She is probably mad because smoking weed is a ticketable offence is most states, whereas its a felony to grow in most states. If it is not your house then whoever owns it could have lost everything if you got caught growing.

If it is your house then I'd get rid of the plants immediatly. No matter what you think of this girl. Never tell a girl about your plants unless you are married and live under the same house. Or she grows too. You don't want a felony because someone handled a break-up badly.

7. First problem was growing in your closet

8. [quote name='"Window Frame"']Wow Flyguy, harsh and maybe chill a bit? ^

It may be "your" closet but by the context of the post I'm guessing you don't own the house. She is probably mad because smoking weed is a ticketable offence is most states, whereas its a felony to grow in most states. If it is not your house then whoever owns it could have lost everything if you got caught growing.

If it is your house then I'd get rid of the plants immediatly. No matter what you think of this girl. Never tell a girl about your plants unless you are married and live under the same house. Or she grows too. You don't want a felony because someone handled a break-up badly.[/quote]

Dude thats exactly what I'm thinking unfortunately... I really think its just the amount of money I've been sinking in it and I haven't really been doin the bf thing of buying her shit.. I mean she just dropped 400 on the steelers tickets this coming weekend... But I know how crazy they can be too...

9. #9 Sayomi, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Now before you read this know that this is not advice. I'm going to simply tell you how I would deal with this. It's your grow, in your closet, and your plant. She's your girlfriend and if she doesn't want anything to do with the grow then thats fine but to say she doesn't want to be around it is understandable. However this isn't a joke. You can end up going to jail if this isn't handled correctly. I would sit down and have a conversation with her and see if you can meet in the middle. This could def hurt the relationship and if shes burned with you before I don't see why she has a problem with it.

Just my two cents

~Sayo

10. [quote name='"frankie b high"']

Dude thats exactly what I'm thinking unfortunately... I really think its just the amount of money I've been sinking in it and I haven't really been doin the bf thing of buying her shit.. I mean she just dropped 400 on the steelers tickets this coming weekend... But I know how crazy they can be too...[/quote]

Wtf u paying 400$ for a pre season game man?

11. Like others have said OP, I'd get rid of that all together or move it. I don't know what kind of girl your girlfriend is, but you never know what could happen if you guys have a fight or break up. I'd be very careful.

12. if you get busted it's because she found out and likes to talk.

13. it must suck to have crabs

14. You gotta kill her man, it's the only way. If you need help doing it just let me know.

15. damn it sucks that she isn't chill...

16. hide yo girl not your grow.

17. beat me to it.

18. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']You gotta kill her man, it's the only way. If you need help doing it just let me know.[/quote]

Lmao I did tell her this, jokingly of course. I think she's just overall pissed at Mary right now. I dont think she'd ever call the cops or any bullshit like that. She probably will throw it up in my face later but definitely not cops. She ended up finding a bunch of weed and roaches laying on the bathroom counter at her nieces place. Her nieces are 17 and 2 MONTHS old. Their deadbeat dad doesn't have money for diapers but can smoke marlboros and weed.. Just kinda put a bad taste in her mouth for the moment.

And she paid 400 for the tickets for my bday! I mean I'm a huge steeler fan and wouldn't pay that for preseason, but hey man I'm not mad about it!! I think I'll be buying something soon to try and calm the storm lol

19. To calm the storm, take her out to a restaurant of her favorite food and a walk with some surprises or something
    Am at the end of the night get the natural instincts on
    Sex always makes chicks feel better about fuckin everything

20. You done fucked up man; if you're not 100% sure this girl would never snitch on you no matter what you did to her, I'd get rid of any evidence ASAP. If you don't want to get rid of shit I'd at least make it my priority to be really nice to her and do whatever the fuck she wants, cause she's basically got you by the balls dude.
    Honestly if I was growing some shit I wouldn't even want to have a girlfriend, especially if she doesn't approve of MJ. The only exception would be if she was clearly complicit in growing and taking care of the plants, and had just as much time and money invested into it as I did.