Girl invited me to her place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by loozerforlife, Apr 19, 2016.

1. I talked to this girl for a while now and she wanted me to go to her house to smoke. I whole reason I talked to her is honestly to get in her pants. How to I proceed in my goal to fuck her when she is high? Do I ask her questions like "have you ever had sex high before" and if she says no then I ask her if you wanted to try? I don't have much game but I just want to have sex with this girl. Help.

2. I wouldn't be that direct about it, it makes it look like you are trying too hard...Just smoke up a little bit and throw something on tv so you can at least sit next to each other on the couch...feel the vibe out and if it feels good just try to lean in and kiss her and let it roll from there.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Probably don't talk about sex, just make your attraction known and then make a move..

• Like Like x 3
  4. Rohypnol?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wear this shirt
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Just make her feel comfortable, if it happens it happens bro. Good-luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Smoke woth her. Relax with her. Offer her a massage. A foot massage. A back massage. With the feet, just start kissing her legs. With her back, just start kissing her neck. Works everytime, if she is into you...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. u want serious relationship or what?

9. I agree he should wear this

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  10. Come on be a member of the 4 f club
    Find them
    feel them
    Fuck em
    and of course
    Forget Them

• Like Like x 1
  11. Find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her [Repeat: x4]

First you, you gotta find her
    If she's an airhead you never mind her
    You search throughout every club in the land
    It's better than using your hand
    You find yourself a real dumb chick
    Someone to get down on your dick
    Then you know what you got to do
    You take her home now for a screw

[Chorus]
    You got to
    Find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her

Then you, you got to feel her
    Then you, you start to peel her
    You feel up her booty and you feel her tits
    Make sure she hasn't got no zits
    Feel her body and you feel her ass
    Make sure she's got a lot of class

Then you know what got to do
    You take her home now for a screw

[Chorus]

Then you, you got to fuck her
    If she's got big tits you suck her
    Then you fuck her for a little while
    Ram it on home now doggy style
    Rubbing and oozing and maxing
    And squirting it right in her face
    she's the biggest slut in the place
    Then you ball her with her legs in the air
    Or on a bed or over a chair

[Chorus]

There she is,
    That big ugly airhead
    she's coming back,
    What do we do men?
    We find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her
    Then you, you got to forget her
    Pretend you never met her
    You point to the fucking door
    And say get out of here,
    You fucking whore
    Pick up your bra and pick up your blouse
    And get the hell out of my house
    Pretend you never met her,
    It's time to regret her

[Chorus]

There she is,
    She comes back for more
    What do we do men?

Full Song Lyrics: Four F Club Lyrics - Mentors
    Read more at Four F Club Lyrics - Mentors

12. Might just be me, but I always have made physical moves more so than vocally making moves. If im grabbing on that ass and shes cool, then I move to the pussy, if shes okay with the pussy-rubbin, game on, mission underway

13. Be a man and escalate physically.

14. First thing you gotta do is determine what kinda bitch she is. See let me enlighten a young nigguh...take notes.

There's three kinds of bitches out there. You got the bitches that don't know the first thing about fucking...these bitches be known to us as starfish. With bitches like these, you have to assert your dominance in a none threatening way. This the kinda bitch that'll let you fuck her, but she definitely ain't sucking dick. These bitches are beneath you and you should definitely pass on that shit.

Second kind of bitch is the intimate bitch. She may not be searching for a soul mate, but she definitely searching for someone to connect with while she being penetrated. This bitch will drop some neck but she ain't a pro because she more into eye gazing and shit. This the type a bitch a lil nigguh like you wanna wifey. You probably ain't gone get to smash this bitch ass the way you want, but that's ok...you'll likely get the best nut off in this bitch ever.

The last kinda bitch is the bitch you fucking SMASH. I mean this bitch is HUNGRY for that dick. I swear I had me a bad one of these bitches...she used to make me literally slap her around while I was smashing. HARD. This the kinda bitch that's truly up for whatever. She will suck, fuck, take a load to the grill...whatever. This the bitch you have fun with for a while before passing her off to one of your homies.

See all you gotta do is identify what kinda bitch she is and then appeal to her interests. If she the first kinda bitch you just play it cool till she banged up and then she'll just take whatever monster meat you throw her way. If she the second kinda bitch then you wanna find a way to connect on an emotional level with her. A lot of eye contact works great on this bitch, and some gentle contact - brush her hair out of her face right as you lean in to make your move kinda shit. The third kinda bitch is the kinda bitch you just get going and smash. Get her high, she'll probably be horny on her own but if not just talk sex she'll eat that shit up and it'll get her pussy nice and soaked.

If all else fails, when in doubt whip it out. Y'all can lol all you want at this shit but I've gotten so much pussy literally doing this.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seconded. It's quite an effective Hail Mary.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just ask her netflix and chill lol
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky