Girl invited me to a party. How should I act?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, May 10, 2015.

1. She invited me to a party last night but I didn't reply.. she said she was wondering where I was.

She wants me to come to a party tonight and if I go idk how to act around her.. She knows I like her.

Please help! Thanks in advance 😊

2. dont act like how you are on here

3. #3 RooksYR, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Go. You cant decide how to act when your not currently in the moment. At that time you will be taking in all what is happening, and making decisions based on the actual felt experience, not a predetermined plan.

You can make a plan for any future situation, but I find they rarely fit to what we actually encounter in the moment.

If you need to do something. Set your intent, and go into the experience guided by that intent.  When i say intent i mean to say, establish your purpose for this event; whether that is to have fun, gracefully survive the night, or something else.

4. I'd go. What else you got to lose?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Get your ass up and go. Be yourself.

6. Scared and introverted

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Choose a TV character and act like him/her. May I suggest Sterling Archer?

8. Stand back!  I'm channeling something here!

Let me...Just...Harness all of this...Potent POWER!!

[​IMG]

And...There it is!  Good news, man!  You're totally going to win this bitch over at this party, presuming you do go...And I fuckin' would, my dude, I definitely fuckin' would!  Both of you will fall deeply and madly in love, and love is a beautiful thing; none of it will matter in year when you knock her up and her family disowns her due to not being married first so she forever blames the misgivings of her family on you which tarnishes your reputation with her to a point of no return!

That will be $24.99 for soaking up all of that energy and $10...For shit.[​IMG]

9. Shucks, I was hoping this would be a yummybud20 thread.

10. Dont think just go or dont

11. Go and just be chill.

Idk maybe...smoke some weed before you go?

Just a thought....lol

12. Definitely this, the autism should turn her right on

So we burn the mary jane til' the third degree

13. Does she have a platinum vagina?

14. What are your acting options?

15. #16 Boomhauer, May 10, 2015
    Hahaha awesome. Took the words right out of my mouth!

Forreal tho bra, you gotta go beast mode. These chicks aint goin to parties to get laid. They just tryna get attention. You gotta play the game right and give em a reason to wana fuck with u.

However.. bein introverted will be a huge disadvantage to you.. fake it til u make it tho holmes

16. Since you're 24 and she's like 17, I'd bet you'd be acting pretty creepy.

17. #18 Inspiteof, May 10, 2015
    Just act like the better half of yourself in a moderate level.

What good qualities do you have? Act like that, but at a socially acceptable level. 

And STAY AWAY from your bad qualities. Unless, they're quirky. A lot of girls like that. Same with guys. People love their quirky people. But, again show your quirkiness at a socially acceptable level. Actually, don't show your quirkiness. Some people really hate it and you never know who that might be. It's better to stay clear of that, at least for now.

You're right, instead he should create an entirely new personality 4 hours ago.

19. Lol how you know shes 17?