girl I'm interested in just got dumped advice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChannelFourNews, Nov 14, 2012.

1. So here is the situation,
    I have been kinda hitting on this girl for the last few weeks and she recently got randomly dumped by her bf who she really liked. So the night after she texts me what I'm doing. I said I'm just hanging out watching a movie and she should come keep me company. So she calls me and says she's coming over. I don't know if I heard her correctly but think she said she wanted to make out a little bit and drink, but first she had to pick up her stuff from her ex's. So she shows up and she was really drunk and crying. I ended up sitting there and comforting her for a few hours and offered my advice. I just got dumped a month ago and knew how awful she felt. She ended up getting blackout drunk and her friend came and picked her up. The next day I kinda kept my distance but she asked if I wanted to come over and smoke a newport and I did. She was still super depressed, but I managed to make her smile a little bit and I hope, feel a little better. She kept saying she was excited for the weekend. She also said her "friend" said she could come sleep over in their room and she "I guess I might do that".
    My question is how do you think I should approach this? Should I just stay away from her right now? Should I wait till the weekend rolls around and try and be her rebound? Should I see if she wants to hang out / sleep over tonight? or should I try and be there for her as a friend and move on from that? Probably over thinking all of this but I just don't know what to think....

2. Dude..You should bang her.

3. Do not be a rebound.

Edit: unless you just wanna bang her lol

4. Depends, if you really like her and would want to date her, than I would say take this opportunity to establish a solid friendship and be there with her while she's going through her emotional troubles and show that you are a kind and caring person. If you decide to do this proceed careful and evaluate your actions to make sure you don't end up as a rebound. Don't act quickly as well or you'll end up like me and ruin shit between you and le female.

If you just wanna fuck her, than say fuck it, invite her over for some brew and chronic and fuck the shit out of her.

5. Sounds emotional, avoid... might start crying randomly before, during, after, throughout the whole time

6. 1. it's gonna be hard for her to go out with you if she was hurt badly
    2. you could end up being a rebound, which isn't a good title and isn't good for either of you
    3. i'd advise not being a rebound in order to get pussy because that's morally pretty fucked (pun excluded)

7. This guy ^ because alls your doing is keeping her company until she realizes she's over it then your probably out the question. Get her drunk and pound that shit.

8. Sounds like some easy smashing.

PS; newports are shit.

9. Next step: Friendzone.

10. It sounds like you had a shot at being a rebound fuck buddy but you had to make a quick stop in the friendzone.

I think you can still do it though. You are both in a relationship limbo. Be present but don't be her "nice guy" shoulder to cry on for the next couple of weeks or you will remain that way forever.

11. #11 CapitanQ, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    [​IMG]

LOL epic thread title.

But yea I'm with everyone else, the one and only opportunity out of the friend zone is the exploitation of emotional vulnerability.
    [​IMG]
    So....if you are ever going to get a chance the time is now, nothing ventured nothing gained.