Girl I met on Words With Friends...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dank nugglets, Mar 30, 2012.

1. its a trapppppppp!

2. Older chicks are where its at :cool:

The last girl I was screwin on a regular basis was 31. She was dutch, and it was very apparent she had a strictly regimented kegal workout plan. So good in bed :yummy:

3. looks like she's coming after my finals 2nd week in may hahaha

4. Truth there... :hello:

And subbed for the outcome.

Don't worry, the internet does come through sometimes, OP :devious:

5. Awesome dude.. all weekend?? you better ready to pound that shit to the ground :hello:

6. It's probably Chris hansen's new show or something

7. Fuck that shit!

But it could be like sex drive so bring a bunch of unmentionables & a heater just in case.

8. Chris Hansen - "Did you know..That it is illegal to hunt for cougars? "
    Blade - "Wait.. :confused::eek::("

:smoke:

9. Yeah i had "The virginity hit" in the back of my mind when reading this, but since she is coming to you and it seems like you dont have anything to lose (except maybe gas money and a kidney) ill say its worth the risk, and no matter which way this goes, you will have a story to tell :b

10. :D;):smoke:

11. def bring some type of protection with you, and I'm not talking about a jimmy.

well that too....

12. Becareful. She might have hiv or some other disease and cant find anyone esle to fuck

No but seriously this sounds a little too good to be true. Have you made sure she has a vagina?

13. Depends, what letters do you have?

14. How come no one has commented on the fact that this is all through Words With Friends....

Who won?

:laughing:

Sorry, bro.

This is to weird to be true to me... But I say meet up and post back to the thread. If that's the case I'm subbing'. :cool:

15. Fuck her, then take her to your local headshop and have her buy you a real nice piece of glass. Then get some more of that ass.

16. [quote name='"Ralta"']

Truth there... :hello:

And subbed for the outcome.

Don't worry, the internet does come through sometimes, OP :devious:[/quote]

It's only a win for me because she paid for pizza and the cab ride home in the morning

17. So when is she getting there?

///M

18. Does she have a sister? Lol

19. get her too do a "test" before she comes...

next we hear from OP, he has aids and is gonna die soon

20. Yes, I've confirmed she has a vagina many many times.

About the Aids thing, she told me she's been seeing this guy and has fucked him a couple times, just not into him.

I think she's too smart to have aids (nurse) but I will look into it.

What's a good way of asking her to prove she doesn't have AIDS without pissing her off and ruining the chance to plow?