girl hooks up with tree at ultra

Discussion in 'General' started by cheeerios, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I don't even think she was on anything, AND the people filming are lame as fuck for filming that.
    I knooooooow brooo...

2. i saw this yesterday. there's actually a couple different sources. one of the other videos some guy yells "The tree wants to see titties!!!!" rotfl
    wtf are you smoking???? bitch is skinny....to the point i want to buy her a meal.

3. her: "what did you just say!? *shhhh* *SMACK*
    "Don't slap the tree!" her: "aww im sorry love come heeeeere*muah* *muah*"

4. wtf are the BOTH of you smokin? Must be whatever shes on because she isn't skinny OR fat. Shes slender, but has some meat so that she's not sucked up, but you can still see bone structure.. Shes perfect. Her ass could use some lunges, but whatevs.

5. #25 RememberTheName, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    No lie I'd be the guy in the background "Fuck that tree! fuck that tree! Fuck that tree!" lol

EDIT: Sometimes you gotta let me people do there do at these things man lol

I was front of the crowd for pendulum and some dude like sat on my feet and started tripping nuts and seriously pendulum dropped and a mosh started and up and I'm just like poking and smacking this guy cause he's gunna get mowed the fuck down.

And eventually I just started punching moshers who came near us.

By the end of it I was like a mother bird protecting her probably on Heron hatchling.

I was also.. On unmentionables lol

6. Fucking treehuggers! Wtf is Ultra and how do I get tickets?

7. its some gigantic rave in miami

8. Hahahah.

10/10, full of win.

9. Ohhhh wait a minute, is this related to the Winter Music Conference? If so, then it all makes sense... drugs, lots of it, mostly MDMA, aka E, X, etc.

10. #30 Americandutchyz, Mar 28, 2012
    Damn.. She is either really high or a big fat slut.

lol three guys proceed to film here.. later that night after they don't score any pussy..

*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

EDIT: OKAY! My bad lmfao a huge crowd develops around her and EVERYONE proceeds to film her :laughing:.

11. Don't you live in Long Island man?

In NYC theres tons of raves if you want to go to one its not hard to find lol.

12. #32 Swills, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah I don't do raves because I'm not 18 anymore. I do however hit a NYC club like an adult (Pasha, etc) now and then.

13. I still know ppl from my childhood from when I lived in nyc and they always share the rave promoter posters n shit on fb, and their underground age don't really matter, so I can let u kno if you want.

14. :laughing: Thanks but I'm good on raves. I have promoter friends for some of NYC clubs, so I'm good.

15. no I'm not really that into the rave scene either, last one I'm going to is starscape this summer before I go to boot camp in the winter. I was just tryna help a brotha out :cool::D

16. [quote name='"Swills"']:laughing: Thanks but I'm good on raves. I have promoter friends for some of NYC clubs, so I'm good.[/quote]

Rave isn't a club lol

Club is a place where you go with the intentions of drinking, driving home drunk, with a drunk girl, and then have sex. Goal of club

Goal of rave is to party like a boss

17. #37 Swills, Mar 28, 2012
    I'm well aware of what a rave is. Clubs in NYC are raves for adults, well some clubs. Look up Pasha, or better yet what it used to be, The Sound Factory. RIP Sound Factory :(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vkcW-uTFfY[/ame]

18. actually its another tree dressed up as a chick

19. Okay, its not right to film her.. but come on. Who wouldn't have filmed her for a bit like a couple minutes and then helped her out/asked where her friends where etc.. :p

20. dressed up as a tree nahmean?