Girl Help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blant-Man_007, Feb 9, 2005.

1. There is this girl i know that i knida like i want to ask her to smoke with me but i think she is teh types that like freak out at that shit i wounder will life ever get any better just tell me what i should do

2. casually bring up partyin and shit work your way to weed....who gives a fuck if she dont like it, billions of other hos on this planet

3. yea thats da truth

4. im just sayin vato....im guessin you a teenage guy, just get what you need to get. dont be worryin about the bitch

5. You never know about people its not like shes gonna freak out and call the cops on you. Even if she doesn't want to smoke with you its nice to be honest with people because she might not mind if you smoke. And she could even be more comfy with it later and want to try it ;)

6. go for it... then bone her lol jk

7. get her on the piss bro then just spark up a blunt and ask if she wants to have a few drags wit you have more of a chance wit her if she has had a few drinks then pound her for gold

plus most girls would probably hit a blunt than a bong if they havent done it that much:hippie:

8. yea, if you dont even know that she dosent have dlone it bring pu the subject carefull. Just be like oh i saw this funny movie where they smoked or someshit and you will be able to tell what kind of vibe she has toards it. If you are asking her to smoke the first time make sure you have absolutly no risk of being caught, otherwise it will insight panac into first time users. And roll a joint or blunt, many chicks are way to embarrased to use a peice or bong the first time.