Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girl help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JonnyPotSeed, May 1, 2003.

1. uhhhh, would you like to come over for a while?;)

2. hmmm....whats in it for me?!

3. I'll find another girl to come over too if you come and visit me :D

4. Ha-ha, make a joke at my expense :D

5. okay im seriously the only one that thought this was quote worthy!!! WELL I DONT CARE, CAUSE ITS FUNNY HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....

6. yes, G. bush and hippy in the same sentance is always funny ;)

but yeh..
    if shes a smokin girl, definitaley smoke with her in a comfortable stoner place after a night out, and get to know her.
    I think weed is one of the few things that lets you see who someone truly is, which is a reason I'd only go out with a stoner :p

Weed lets people show their true emotions, tell what they really think, not what the outside shell wants the other person to think they are. And usually, that inner person is much better to know than that outside shell.

imo anyway :p

7. Turns out she didnt want to go out.But oh well i already meet a new girl heh.But theres bigger fish in tht sea something like that im so blaed peace