Girl help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pixhul420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Alright soo its been like 3 yrs since ive actually had a girlfriend, and theres this really nice girl one grade younger than me that isnt too good for me. Im pretty good friends with her brother too which adds a twist. Her brother is like a hockey jock in my grade, who knows i smoke regularly, and he or his sister dont smoke so im trying to cut my smoking quite a bit.

The first time we met we were in a suv car with like 6 of her friends and 2 of mine. I was in shotgun and she had to sit on my lap since there were inly 5 seats with like 10 ppl lmao. But anyways that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago and we talked in the car as mich as we could because we were jammin, but stupid shit we talked about lol.

So i sometimes see her in the hallway walking alone and in the oppossite direction, i need help on how to initate a covo. I could get her if i tried im sure shes deff not out of my league.

2. she talked to you solely because she was forced to sit on your lap, lets be real here

also it would help to be 18

3. Just say hey, ask how she's doing. I'm assuming in the SUV you guys were going to a party or something? Just bring that up, and be like "Done anything since then?" Keep the conversation short and directed at her, give her small compliments without overdoing it. Then once the convo starts to go stale/has to end, ask her if she's got any plans for the weekend, and if she'd like to see a movie or go skiing or hang out.. or ask if she needs any help with her hw :p

4. [quote name='"EseehC"']she talked to you solely because she was forced to sit on your lap, lets be real here

also it would help to be 18[/quote]

Sike try again asshole. We were talking about small talk shit and. No she wasnt me and her ran out to the car to get in shotgun. And prove im not 18

5. just look her in the eyes next time you see her in the hall, once you make eye contact, smile and go up to her and start talking.

ask her questions that get her talking, opinions or feelings about something are always a sure thing.

6. [​IMG]