Girl has a BF still wants to chill

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by myoung7189, Sep 30, 2011.

1. the more that i think about it..

if she's that hot and out of your league (as you say)

and if you don't think you'll have a chance w/ a chick of this caliber ever.,. then you gotta go for it.
    last thing you want is to be 50 with a saggy old wife thinking about the hot piece of ass that you could have had back in the day.

2. I wouldn't worry about it OP. Just stick it in. I've found that once you put it on em one good time, they'll usually drop the b/f pretty quick.

3. <-------- getting played?

4. Yeah..

look at it as an audition..

5. fuck the bro code. you need to get in some cool points now so when she sees how awesome you are.

6. A lot of girls scout out their next victim before ditching the current one.

7. [​IMG]

That's you

8. Possibly. Most of the girls I know who flirt with other guys is because they like the ego trip they get from it. They never leave their boyfriends even though i hear "He's a loser", "He treats me like shit" or "I should just find someone else".

She likes being treated that way, otherwise she would've dumped his ass to find someone better already.

9. yeah, you might want to watch what youre getting entangled with there...and you work with her...sounds messy

10. Just felt like dropping this here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg&ob=av2e[/ame]

11. Well, I was on the other side of the world when my ex cheated on me, and her boy toy moved to Arizona and ditched his cell phone the month before we were scheduled home. She was kinda pissed aver that, especially since we got turned around so her boy chumped early.
    If you don't have this option available, figure out if you can handle his ass, figure out if he'll shoot you, and then figure out if you really want to be the other guy. The first two are about survival instinct, the last is about personal integrity.

12. Go for it man, bang her. You dont know that guy, and do you really think if he was in your spot, that he wouldnt try to bang someone elses woman?

13. You bring up an excellent point. They work together.

If the dude does find out about you, he could easily come into your workplace and cause ALOT of drama for you, and i doubt your bosses would be happy about finding out that this was all over some pussy.

And if she decides to stick with him, you'll still see her all the time. You just need to decide if the awkwardness is worth some girl.

14. Just an opinion, but I would wait till she's single before getting it in. I just don't think it's cool that anyone is willing to be the other guy/girl. Just wait till she's single and ready to mingle. Anything before that is just mean.

Imagine how you would feel if your girl boned someone else? No matter the reason I just can't justify it. Like i sed, just an opinion.