Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girl Friend Vs Pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Hey guys untill like the last 9 months i was just a rec pot user. But since then i have started to do it alot more and i love and its fun. The best is that it makes a boring day not boring thats mostly when i do it. And even me and my GF used to do it together but she got caught by her mom with her pipe which i bought her and an 8th of pot.

So she said she was thinking and she dosent want to be old and still smoke pot so she wants to stop. and thats fine with me but she really wants me to quit to. Thursday is my last day i am smoking with my bros the 3 of us who started one night freshman year on my deck while my parents were asleep are going to get high. But i told her that i'm going to start back up when summer comes around LOL. Comments?

2. Do whatever makes YOU happy.

3. My thoughts too Aimer. Bro, just do it behind her back, do what YOU want. Not what SHE wants YOU to do.

4. What they've said; just do what you really want to do. Don't let your girlfriend manipulate you toward anything otherwise.

5. If you would like to drop marijuana for her thats a decision you can make and takes a strong will and lots of love for another person.

6. fuck that man, i would do that, she manipulating you. she is in trouble and cant, so she wants you to not also. who was there first, your girl or yo weed. do whatever you want but its probably not forever with your girl(maybe it is, unlikely) so just do what you want, MJ will always be there for ya

7. if the relationship is worth it, then just quit smoking, simple as that. you just gotta decide whats more important to you, her, or a consumable substance?

8. i think its unreasonable just because he can't blaze anymore she tried to get you to stop thats seems really shady to you... if your friend on the soccer team breaks his legs he doesn't try to get his bestfriend to stop playing soccer. If i were in ur situation i would wait untill i could blaze all day and just sit all day and blaze and contimplate the situation.. the next day you will know what to do:smoke:

9. i got lucky with my last tow girlfriends, the first one didnt smoke or drink but didnt care if i did it and my last one smoked occasionally but didnt care if i did it.. so screw her and find a lady who appreciates your other girlffriend, maryjane...

peace

jeff

10. just keep on toking and if she doesn't like you for who you are fuck her in the asshole :D

11. One of my good friends had a girlfriend that didnt want him to smoke...and he wouldnt!!!!! I just wanted to smack her, and tell her to fuck off. Luckily, we got him to smoke a few days later. Peace

12. fuck that man......unless you want to stop blazin, dont do it for some bitch.....i just broke up with my girlfriend of two years the other week and its weird how girls can change so fast......luckily i didnt have to stop smoking weed but if i would have (i prolly would have if she asked at the time) i would have totally regretted it now.......weed makes so many more good memories than girlfriends cause with weed, you remember all the crazy shit you do, with a g/f, you dont really create much memories cause its a lot of the same old shit over and over again....hahaha......im fuckin ripped......i hope that makes sense.......peace

13. Your girl isn't trying to manipulate you. She made a decision that she feels is right for herself and wants you to do the same. The thing is, only you can make that decision. Just let her know where you stand. Hopefully, she'll understand. She should be able to respect your opinions and decisions.

14. i agree with most of the first few posts lol, just do what makes you happy man. She does seem to be manipulating you into sharing her not-being-able-to-smokeness onto you just so you'll both be miserable, and all that will do is drag you down. Just do what makes you happy.

15. enless it is causing a problem (money, ect) then she should accept what you want to do with yourself. If she wants to quit, tell her you respect her choice, and its her turn to accept your choice of smoking.

16. say fuck that shit dood...don't stop for no chick.....but.....*sigh*

if you reallllly careabout her and she will dump you if you don't stop tok'n....then yeah do it behind her back..what she does'nt know...won't hurt her :D

17. this shit annoys me, i might be able to stop smoking for a girl but my respect for her would drop a LOT! its my body and i can pump it full of whatever chemicals i want, some a hell of a lot worse than pot

18. well smoking makes you happy, but she, is well a female. females are good for a lot of things that can make you happy. except she is taking away something that makes you happy. thas not fair. I would keep friends with her if shes worth the friendship, but adidas to the love life with her! peace girlie!

19. Lol...who would you rather be? Willie Nelson or Richard Simmons? :eek:

20. o cmon now man, thats pretty fuckin extreme on BOTH ends, haha