girl friend smoking advise

Discussion in 'General' started by fourXtwenty, Dec 12, 2010.

1. im 18 and i just started smoking weed. iv had the same girl friend for almost 2 years and she knows iv smoked when i was younger but i told her i wasnt gonna do it anymore.. the past summer i started and she wasnt happy.. time goes by shes gettin calm about it now she wants to try it now that i know more about it.. but her parents are really strict took a year for her dad to talk to me about anything and her mom it took about 5 months. my mom knows i smoked over the summer but wasnt happy about it and basicly told me not to do it again... well i have and now that my girl friend wants to try it i have no idea where to do this at. i talked to one of my gud friends and he said take a walk and bring a joint. does anyone have any other ideas?

2. If you guys just want to smoke, just the two of you, if either of you had a car you could ride in that a take a smokey ride somewhere haha.

Or you could wait till no body is at the house and smoke there.

If you dont mind smoking with your friends to, you could smoke at a friends place, or in his/her car.

lol all i could think of so far.

3. Show them the union, or break up with her and find a new piece of ass:smoke:

4. Go to the movies, smoke joint-->enter movie.. Once she's more comfortable.. Bang her brains out while she's high.

CHEEEEEEEERS

5. This ^^^:smoke: